What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ridgetoe - 07/05/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgetoe

In-game Name
RIDGETOE

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
meta gaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm not really sure why, i think it must have been something I typed in OCC channel

Why should we unban you ?
I am truly sorry for meta gaming once I know what I did wrong I will never do it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to explain?

Neo

21:35 (Unknown) bam OHHH MY GOD NEGOTIATIONS ARE OVER - written after killed on side chat

07/05/2016 4:35 PM
(Unknown)
bam
OHHH MY GOD NEGOTIATIONS ARE OVER
Also want to explain this:

Gang Name:"Fuck The Police" Rank: 1

lol I'm sorry I tried to do a little hostage situation and it went south, sorry bout meta I'm a real dumb-ass and probably didn't realize it until I did it.

also sorry about the gang name but It wasn't me!! I just joined the gang recently and they just happen to have a passionate disposition towards law enforcement, I'm honest I love police!!

Thesoldier

Unbanned

You were banned for: Metagaming

Metagaming is a serious violation. It ruins, disrupts, and breaks roleplay. If you have information that is gained through roleplay you cannot use it on side chat, or in teamspeak. Metagaming is only permitted if you are reporting a rule violation, game bug, or server issue.

Here at RPUK we take the rules and roleplay very seriously. Please read over the rules before you play again, because if you reoffend within a 3 month period from this date you find yourself subject to a permanent ban without appeal. 
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back