What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ronnie - 23/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

In-game Name
Ronnie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Discrimination, fair enough however I did not know that was my Teamspeak disconnect message and must've been changed by my brother.

Why should we unban you ?
I used to be an active member of this community 2 or more years ago, I still have some forum reputation and have decided to come back to Arma 3 with some friends,I originally joined Teamspeak to ask for help getting my friend on as he has a new Steam account and cannot join until it's 30 days old....
I messaged Yankee and another staff with hello, the other staff helped me out and told me to contact an Owner. (Still in progress)
I then disconnected from TS and when I went back I was banned from TS and the Server.
I went to discord and found out it was for rule 1.2.
I had not ever realised that was my disconnect message and I apologise.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Forgive me for being sceptical, but the "it wasn't me, it was my brother" has been used an excuse far too many times to count, and 9 times out of 10 people are lying to us about it.

Assuming it was your brother that changed your TS disconnect message:

1. Why did he do it?
  2. How did he do it/have access to your TS account?
  3. What steps have you taken to prevent it from happening again?

Forgive me for being sceptical, but the "it wasn't me, it was my brother" has been used an excuse far too many times to count, and 9 times out of 10 people are lying to us about it.

Assuming it was your brother that changed your TS disconnect message:

1. Why did he do it?
  2. How did he do it/have access to your TS account?
  3. What steps have you taken to prevent it from happening again?
Thanks for the reply, @Gurlanin

Yes I agree a lot of people say that, but they usually say it for instances such as RDM, etc..

In my case it was simply a teamspeak disconnect message. We share the same computer on occasions as he likes to play Fortnite...

I don't know why he done it but I have now set him up his own TS Identity to avoid any more situations like this.

I apologise on his behalf and my behalf for not preventing it from happening in the first place.

I hope you take this into consideration and you will have no more problems from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, dont let it happen again. 
If you are having some issues connection, contact me via PM.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back