What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Summers - 04/14/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy

Unlinked
In-game Name
[PAV] Summers

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to me un-banning somebody from Vladic's stream. Albeit clearly stated that Vladic's stream is not the slightest bit a part of RoleplayUK, something which Wilco later went ahead to confirm, my awaiting unban was denied, and I was comunity banned because of this.

I had a conversation with Wilco, as he wanted to know my association with TI, and complained that I was playing with them. This is understandable to an extent, as some people dislike them whilst others like them, however I have known many of the members for a lengthy amount of time - and whilst banned I didn’t really have much else to do.

Whilst I will stick my hand in the air and say yes what I done was partly wrong, I do not believe that in any way my unban appeal deserved to be instantly declined and a full community ban to be issued. Oh and also there is this : https://clips.twitch.tv/DaintyUnusualOkapiDxCat

‘Riperino Summerino’. You even yourself stated that there was nothing wrong with playing with community banned members, and Vlads reaction almost seems as if he is surprised I knew them . Well, apparently not.

Anyway enough arguing, I done something you deemed wrong, and now I would like to settle the situation as many months have passed since I have even touched the game, let alone turn on the PC, and I will stick my hand up and say sure, I made a mistake. To an extent I misused the trust I was given, but was tired at the time - and Arma was just draining for me. After having this break, it would be interesting to see how the server has developed, as Ciaran has spoken to me about from time to time.

Why should we unban you ?
In recent times I have done not much. To be honest being banned has helped me a fair bit in real life, however I would like to have the chance to share and relive the moments I had for the few years I played here, and to start fresh.

I have never really been banned for any due reason. The only times I have been banned have sparked major controversy such as my absolute meme of a ban from exile. Vladic said on my last unban that no one disagreed with his decision, however I highly doubt that no one will stand up against him for the sole reason of facing repercussions. I am not saying that Vladic is like this however one must assume that the admin staff respect their superiors and I wasn't exactly the best apple at the time within the staff.

I stick my hand up, and I am apologetic for my actions, and would like to have another chance to play with my friends from the times I am active.

Addition - My previous ban was denied for not stating previous alternate accounts as shown here https://gyazo.com/99ab7422afbf255c2dfe10b34ef8d6e5 - You asked me if i had anything else that would help with your investigations and I said no, because you clearly knew about my one other alternate account, and did not believe it was therefore relevant to state this. If you would have asked about my accounts, I would have gladfully told you, however I was under the belief that you meant information in reference to my ban, not my actions that followed the ban. The account was created solely to view my unban and not to commit any malicious intent. If there is anything else I can help with feel free to message me and I will be willing to help.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ban is not solely because you essentially trolled Vlad's stream, it's a contributory factor in it.  Not only was it childish and unnecessary what you did, it also showed the person you are, or the person you have the ability to be.

Summers, you had a poor attitude in the coming months to your ban, it was constantly borderline and not something we want here, period. This might have been because you are easily influenced in your actions, or because it is how you are, however I don't know you well enough to comment on that. 

Vladic said on my last unban that no one disagreed with his decision, however I highly doubt that no one will stand up against him for the sole reason of facing repercussions
He is right, no one stated they disagreed, not one person. If they did I 100% trust that every single member of this staff team would voice their opinion and I also equally trust that their opinion will be treated with respect and taken into account. 

As per 's response here, Vladic's response here and here your appeal is DENIED. Do yourself a favour and wait the 6 months that you've been given. Take some more time away from the community and continue to reflect. Then, when your time has come a lead or community manager/liasion will deal with your appeal. Do NOT attempt to re-appeal before your time because it will simply be DENIED and it will affect the outcome of your appeal if you chose to appeal when you are elegible.

Denied, player is perma-banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back