What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Zener - 10/10/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zener

Banned
In-game Name
Sam Holden

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/10/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
It says "Abuse OOC"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
A player was trash talking me on the server and i replied saying "shut up, we have evidence of you body glitching," and i think that this is why i got banned.

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned as I feel as if i have been discriminated against because there has been no report of me being banned, it was just given. There are no notes or anything on why the reason i was banned, it seems as if the admin had just had a power trip and was unhappy with whatever we say even though we where trying to resolve the glitch with the person that we saw.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for saying the following:

Sam Holden
wow they are so retarded they show up and they fucking sit there in there car waiting for adges then a noob takes all my shiz good job idiots

And you also threatened to report by saying "get banned"

There doesn't need to be a report for a staff member to ban you, and this certainly wasn't a "power trip" by the apple king @DainMK.

Please take some time to read over the rules. Once you have, please explain in your own words both the rule you broke, and why you think you should be unbanned 

yeah, i understand what i have done know and i was just really upset and mad last night, i deserve to get the ban and that was just out of a blind rage and for that i apoligse.

The rules i broke where: (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

1.4) Any threat to any person, or the community, will not be tolerated and a permanent ban will be issued. Depending on t                                      he context of the threat  we will fully assist the UK police with their enquires. (This is because i threatened another player                                      with a recording that i should have just put on the forums and left it as that)

(13.1) Any decision the staff team make is final. (Because i said he didnt have a reason even thought he clearly did have)

I know that that is very bad behavior so i do not blame you if you would like to leave me as banned and if you do then i would just leave and not kick up a fuss because you have the right to do so and also i deserve it. Also when i said "power trip" it was a friend who said to put that because he said i had done nothing but that is not his fault because it is my account and i said what i did but i just wanted to clear up that i didnt mean that and the admin had every right to ban me because there was very good and reasonible evidence of why i had been banned. The reason that i am asking to be unbanned however is because this is my first offence on the server and i am fairly new to the game so i didnt understand much (which is not an excuse) but i did it out of blind rage and now i realise that that is just unacceptable. So if the same situation ever came back around i would have learned to deal with in in a much more respectful and adult like way. Also i would like to be unbanned because i like the community that you guys have on your server and i also like the staff as they are helpful and they are very friendly. I promise to you and all of the players that i have learnt my lesson and this will not happen again, so if you would like to give me one more chance then i would be very grateful. 

-Zener or Sam Holden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back