What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jonnie moonie - GTA RP

jonnie moonie

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jonnie moonie
Steam ID: 76561199115498558
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk12678
Ban Reason: g4.4
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned under the rule G4.4 for not roleplaying out my injuries to a high quality. This happened in a situation where a gang had shot me and were transporting me to the dodgy doctor. Upon transport and being revived I failed to provide high quality roleplay when it comes to acting injured and I can see that this could have ruined the scenario for the other party. I further made my situation worse by acting immature OOC and making some very stupid comments.
Why should we unban you: Firstly, I will attach my previous unban where I was given a 1 month cooldown. I chose not to appeal instantly as I genuinely didn’t really have the time to commit to the server around the time of my cooldown coming up. However, my opinion hasn’t changed, I still want to return to the community hence me appealing now.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-jonnie-moonie-malden-life.423079/#post-2474110

Carrying on from the last reply on my previous appeal I’d like to quickly acknowledge Dano’s response. I don’t believe the decision was harsh and I completely understand why at the time you weren’t ready to accept me back into the community. At the end of the day I made them comments myself and I chose to act that way out of spite and pettiness and for that I’d like to apologise. I’d hope that you can see a similar outburst hasn’t happened again after my last appeal was denied and I’m here again hoping for another chance to show you that I have changed.

I am very understanding and aware that the representation of myself throughout my time on RPUK might not have been the best due to my previous bans and poor track history for rulebreaks. I will be honest and tell you that I am genuinely embarrassed about it and it’s something that over time I’d like to rectify. I understand that I have broken a lot of trust and that is something that I am also hoping to fix in the future. It’s been around a year now since I’ve played RPUK and I’ll be honest I’ve genuinely missed the community and the server. I miss all the friends and memories that were created which wouldn’t be possible without RPUK and I am forever grateful for this. I understand that it looks like I’ve took this for granted and I’d probably agree that I did. I shouldn’t have acted in the way I did and for that I am genuinely sorry. I’ve stayed connected with many people that I did meet from the server and when I have been playing PC it hasn’t been fun watching them play knowing that I am unable to get involved.

In regards to the roleplay scenario that got me banned originally, this is something that has left me extremely frustrated on this rule break. I was always very consistent in this regard and I’m very disappointed in myself for letting my standards slip. It’s been a long time since so I can’t say exactly but I don’t remember even being frustrated or upset at losing the situation. From what I can remember I willingly handed over my items quickly and was ready to see what sort of roleplay was to come but I was shortly banned after. I am aware for the other party how this might have ruined the situation for them so for that I would like to apologise.

I hope to be given another chance to return to the community, and you have my word that the pattern of behavior you may have seen from me will not happen again. I understand previously that my behavior wasn’t what was expected from a member of the community and I honestly didn’t think I would miss playing as much as I do. I’ve been playing various other games whilst being away from the server and none of them have had that same feeling that roleplaying on RPUK did. If I am given another chance I promise you won’t see a repeat of what you seen before and that I will follow the server rules and provide high quality roleplay.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Back