What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Loopi - GTA RP

Loopi

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: William OConnor
Steam ID: 76561198309791349
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk15960
Ban Reason: C2.3 - Forum Report
Why do you think you were banned: For Combat Logging when being arrested. It also looks like I was trying to VDM the guy in the truck on the video but I was just trying to park my car at the side of the truck unit.
Why should we unban you: (I also did not see the forum report so reason for not responding to it and i was on holiday last week so reason i did not respond to previous application.)

also sorry for posting my appeal early before now.

It has been my first week in the city and I have been doing a lot of grinding and did not want to loose everything. But I know that is not a excuse and I should not have combat logged and I have learnt from my mistake. If I am allowed another chance I will make sure i go a long with the RP and not Combat log again. I have made many friends in Roleplay.Co.Uk and would like to carry on my character with them. I am also sorry for my attitude towards the player and it will not happen again. I am trying to come very good at serious RP and trying my best. Hope you can take my word and give me a second chance.

Will.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You haven’t answered the last question asked to you.

As i said i can not remember and do not have a link to the clip so it would be helpful if you included that and then I could tell you what you already know.

But the reason I think you should let me back on the server is that I learnt my lesson and it will not happen again. as I mentioned in my appeal, It was my first week in the city and was just being a bit to heavy headed and I have learnt from that. I hope i can get another chance.

I said shut up you strip meaning police look it up means blue and red. If you are not talking about this part then please timestamp .

Can you tell me why you failed to RP your injuries whilst you were downed?

As i had already combat logged i knew i had broken the rule so i knew i was going to be getting banned. i also was mad at the time and i know i should have Rp my injurees.

I’m confused, you knew you’d broken a rule, so you decided to break even more?

How do you think the people around you and the police officer trying to deal with you at the time felt?

The other 2 people i know irl and they are big RPers and i think they thought what is he doing, And think the police officer felt a bit on edge on why i am not RPing but at the same time his RP was horrible in the first place he had no reason to arrest me but i know my RP was none existent in the clip but my RP is my main focus.

And to answer the first question was cauuse i was going mad in my head if you get what i mean but it wont happen again i promise. Im 19 years old i can control myself lol

my RP is my main focus.
As proven by the report, that clearly isn’t always true. What you did there was incredibly poor and the last thing I’d expect you to do is claim that it is your main focus given that.

I don’t really get what you mean by your second comment - no. Regardless, I think you get the idea. This cannot happen again, understood?

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

We very clearly state not to bump your appeal on the wiki
  1. If you "bump" your appeal (adding extra comments) or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request.
Yet, you've bumped it above. Why is that? How can we trust you to follow the rules on the server if you're not following the ban appeal rules?

Cause you asked me a question, I answered and before that you was replying fast, I then go and ask what happens from here incase that was it finished and you classed it as bumping, I didn't think i was bumping i was just trying to find out what happens.

But you bumped your last appeal, too and had it locked. You've done it again, so there's really no excuse.

But that doesn't explain why you did do it again?

Back