What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - reese2023 - GTA RP

reese2023

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: reese (knight?)
Steam ID: 76561198259804644
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16581
Ban Reason: c2.3, g2.4
Why do you think you were banned: this is the link of my denied appeal: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-reese2023-gta-rp.424376/
Why should we unban you: I am unsure on what is the next step after being denied on an unban appeal. Whether or not resubmitting is or isnt frowned at.

But id like to explain why it think maybe why the automatic 1 month cooldown may be harsh in this case.

I completely understand why combat logging is taken so seriously as it can completely ruin roleplay and also really takes away one of only a few consequences of being involved in conflict and encourage avoidance of it.

I would like to stress that i dont think i have ever combat logged before. And with context added i think maybe this could be looked at more deliberately. Logging out while dead was absolutely not to avoid losing my gear (very little on me) avoid roleplay in any way (i was blind in a trunk of an npc car) there was no ongoing roleplay going on, im not sure how long i waited after dying to logging out but it would hope that i gave enough time for anyone who wanted to carry on or to star a scene with me to do so. i was alone and all partys had left after calling me a stupid boy, im not sure why but i remeber my timer being 30ish minutes until bleed out and it being extremely late for me with a early start the next day i didnt see much harm in me waiting out the timer to next day. of course i know that could be seen as an attempt for me to get a pick up the next day but i think if looking at my character you can see that any items i had on me was of no issue to lose and buy back. the only thing i was trying to avoid by logging out that night was falling asleep at my desk. you have more information than i do and i will respect the decision made if made with context but i can promise there was no malice involved and i was not trying to gain anything but sleep so late at night.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @reese2023

There were ways you could have gone about your actions, yet you chose to exit the game.
At any given moment in that 30 minute timer, you could have chosen to respawn, then log off to sleep.

Regardless if you think it's a bit harsh or not, it's the automatic given cool-down for C2.3 rule breaks.
Appeals won't be entertained until the duration of time has passed.

I suggest taking this time to read over our rules, should you eventually wish to re-appeal after the 1 Month cool-down.
GTA RP Rules -- Community Rules

DENIED.

Back