What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request ravosk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wing

Second Lieutenant
Lifetime Donator
wilco rlly?

you got to be joking me.

why you ban me for rdm while  we return fire onto vincent who started engage us?

as when you did connect i wasnt near HQ (atleast 20-50 meters away of it)

lets say in the next street for sure.

i dint shoot onto the HQ than only vincent as he started shoot on me.

killed him once and stopt any form of engagement.

jimbo can prove in record i only took vincent out as he started engage us while we just walked in.

with no harm mentioned.

so i would like you to unban me pls.

if wanna see record as jimbo to post it here.

and you can see your self.

but srry if its sounding insulting: but ban me aswell from TS is to me low.

as for vincent: srry i had to kill you but we dint mean any harm but you started shoot on us and we dint wanna die so all i did was protect our selfs.

idk who did keep shooting on HQ but i ceased fire instantly after i killed you vincent.

if you were respawned and dint shoot again i was just wanna to talk to you.

as for you wilco: yes i know the rules darn well.

i dint mean to engage the damn PD.

it too bad ended up i had to kill vincent as he opent fire on us we just returned to protect our selfs.

i killed him and ceased idk who kept fire onto PD (BUT THAT WAS NOT ME)

so i hope jimbo can post the video on here to proof my innocent.

i hope we can work this out on a way we both like and dont regret or so.

i hope on be unbanned and we forget about it as if it never occured.

idk what you hope to end it up in.

but idc about that i just hope we can fix this misunderstanding.

yours truly: Ravosk.

wilco rlly?

you got to be joking me.

why you ban me for rdm while  we return fire onto vincent who started engage us?

as when you did connect i wasnt near HQ (atleast 20-50 meters away of it)

lets say in the next street for sure.

i dint shoot onto the HQ than only vincent as he started shoot on me.

killed him once and stopt any form of engagement.

jimbo can prove in record i only took vincent out as he started engage us while we just walked in.

with no harm mentioned.

so i would like you to unban me pls.

if wanna see record as jimbo to post it here.

and you can see your self.

but srry if its sounding insulting: but ban me aswell from TS is to me low.

as for vincent: srry i had to kill you but we dint mean any harm but you started shoot on us and we dint wanna die so all i did was protect our selfs.

idk who did keep shooting on HQ but i ceased fire instantly after i killed you vincent.

if you were respawned and dint shoot again i was just wanna to talk to you.

as for you wilco: yes i know the rules darn well.

i dint mean to engage the damn PD.

it too bad ended up i had to kill vincent as he opent fire on us we just returned to protect our selfs.

i killed him and ceased idk who kept fire onto PD (BUT THAT WAS NOT ME)

so i hope jimbo can post the video on here to proof my innocent.

i hope we can work this out on a way we both like and dont regret or so.

i hope on be unbanned and we forget about it as if it never occured.

idk what you hope to end it up in.

but idc about that i just hope we can fix this misunderstanding.

yours truly: Ravosk.
I spawn in Kavala, first thing i notice is 3/4 civis on cloth cops surrounding a dead body, i started tazing them and all of a sudden there is rebels everywhere pointing guns.

You were in the Police HQ, armed without notice, why wouldn't i shoot you?

Even with that, you still shot me dead. I respawned to talk with whoever was making all that shit out, and guess what? I got shot dead again, nor warning.

Upload the footage then, i have nothing to hide.. and if i broke any rule, show me and i will subdue any penalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
We text admins and also directed a chat to all cops that we are coming to Kavala. We wanted to hold out on the HQ as we saw smoke rising from inside HQ so we decided to check it out. We saw you and about 2-3 guys restrained, in no way did we shoot at you first, I heard you say something along the lines of "What are you guys doing here" and you started shooting, In which you got killed by Ravosk and after your re-spawn you got killed by a civilian in cop clothing called "im innocent"

We wasn't planning to shoot you nor cause a scene, we simply wanted to head down to HQ to see the officers off as the server was suppose to restart in 3minutes.. so an attack wouldn't of been viable either way.

Seemed like a harsh ban to me, as 1.) It wasn't RDM... surely if a group of rebels manned out police HQ with only 1 Cop inside that cop should of been submissive (Talking role playing sense). But u seemed to take your chances of shooting at us?

vincent i am not mad at you that you shoot us but understand i took you out first time to safe own life.

as ofc im not going to allow me to get shot to death asi was for sure not able to try tell you we dint mean harm vefore i got killed.

as after that you were killed i made right turn of 180 decrees instandly as i knew it would be better if did.

the one that shoot you true head for second time wasnt me idk who was.

im sorry but if im right it was announced our arrival.

we asked admin perm for attack town twice dint get respond.

as jimbo said he than contacted APD.

idk what he said to you guys.

but i think it was some kind of message that you could with some thinking know we were coming to town in large numbers.

(yet as we dint have admin perm we dint mean any harm as we knew it was against rule to attack town with no perm)

we walked around at car shop first.

trolled a civ by knock him down for 1-2 times.

than left to HQ for see what police is up to.

we see you take care of civs and we are like lol cops have hands full on civs something like that.

we come in we had weps yes but if we did mean harm you were alrdy dead before you noticed us as we had clear view alrdy on you to gun you down a minute before you spotted us (close to minute atleast)

we came in yes big number if feel treated its k as you were alone there and 7 rebels come in with big LMG's and assault rifles.

yet some (if incl me was my bad srry)had gun pointed what wasnt a smart move i can agree with that.

yet we knew the darn rules darn good we were not allowed to engage so we did walk in and did just wanna see where police was up to.

but when we got close just when i was about to say HI

bullets from you flew around our ears.

so ye ofc we started to shoot back as we were afraid you would kill us.

as yes i killed 1 civ before that happend he looked in my backpack tried to hurt him only but i did 1 bullet too much what made him dy.

if i get name of guy i will refund the stuff he lost in 200% of worth. (if get unbanned)

i am not mad at you vincent or wilco.

all it is is just 1 big bloody mis understanding in between.

and too bad that happens time to time nothing you can do about it.

(only try make it happen as less as posable that it happens)

only this 1 was too bad not able to prevent as it went too quick

so i hope this dint dmg our friendship vincent and either witrh you wilco.

ill see what you have to answer on this now and wait for jimbo to uploads the darn vid.

We text admins and also directed a chat to all cops that we are coming to Kavala. We wanted to hold out on the HQ as we saw smoke rising from inside HQ so we decided to check it out. We saw you and about 2-3 guys restrained, in no way did we shoot at you first, I heard you say something along the lines of "What are you guys doing here" and you started shooting, In which you got killed by Ravosk and after your re-spawn you got killed by a civilian in cop clothing called "im innocent"

We wasn't planning to shoot you nor cause a scene, we simply wanted to head down to HQ to see the officers off as the server was suppose to restart in 3minutes.. so an attack wouldn't of been viable either way.

Seemed like a harsh ban to me, as 1.) It wasn't RDM... surely if a group of rebels manned out police HQ with only 1 Cop inside that cop should of been submissive (Talking role playing sense). But u seemed to take your chances of shooting at us?
indeed second bullet that killed you came from that guy i recall now denzel named it.

we dint mean any harm as we knew darn rules and we did wanna check out what the smoke was at HQ.

thats reason of visit and to see how cops were doing because the smoke.

again vincent im sorry i had to take you out.

but you dint leave me a choise as you shot at us.

sorry the shock got to me you guys are really leaving in droves

denzel left before me hes reason was because he tought APD wasnt his style.

i left because my IRL situation is gonna change from next monday so i tought it would be better for my self to leave.

(if i was wrong thats my own fault)

now stop post here pls.

oh btw i just forgot to say the 1 that did keep shoot on PD after i killed vincent wasnt a darn rebel at all that was aswell job of im innocent (the civ in cop cloths that picked up wep after jimbo died of VDM or something)

so the shooting after vincent died is all in his hands.

no rebel shot after i killed vincent.

i think if check logs youll see vincent got killed second time by the civ and props you 2 wilco (if died by bullets or died after all)

I can confirm that i did not see the second kill because i was alt tabbing to talk to wilco, but i'm pretty sure i died.

To be honest i don't know what to think about you ravosk, your went day to night so fast, and it was weird after all it was happening getting shot by you.. but i don't take it personally, i just don't like people screwing around.

I've might been trigger happy as i was surrounded and i'm pretty sure no one was rping when i spawned, but damn me if i'm letting people fuck around in my city.

I can confirm that i did not see the second kill because i was alt tabbing to talk to wilco, but i'm pretty sure i died.

To be honest i don't know what to think about you ravosk, your went day to night so fast, and it was weird after all it was happening getting shot by you.. but i don't take it personally, i just don't like people screwing around.

I've might been trigger happy as i was surrounded and i'm pretty sure no one was rping when i spawned, but damn me if i'm letting people fuck around in my city.
mate if wanna ask why i went like that from day to night so fast than blame the EDC AC and TBR leaders and price.

as they converted me lolz.

as for the shot on you: i dint wanna shoot you as your a friend but you left me no choise there mate.

it was as denzel said above announced we would be in kavala.

so i think you knew we were around and props coming hq (but again as server rule we cant attack town with out perm

so i dint wanna kill you in first or last place.

mate if wanna ask why i went like that from day to night so fast than blame the EDC AC and TBR leaders and price.

as they converted me lolz.

as for the shot on you: i dint wanna shoot you as your a friend but you left me no choise there mate.

it was as denzel said above announced we would be in kavala.

so i think you knew we were around and props coming hq (but again as server rule we cant attack town with out perm

so i dint wanna kill you in first or last place.
When i logged on you were already in HQ.. i saw no warning whatsoever.

Just upload the video, we can always clear you easly that way.

Ravosk... do you understand you broke the rules ?
as in rdm you mean killed vincent who shot me first or as in attack kavala rdm?

as because idk wilco but if vincent opent fire i kill him in return fire is that rdm?

did we attack town?

no we dint as we had no admin perm so as denzel stated above.

as the shooting on pd after vincent died first time....

that was im innocent guy.

so i wonder your reason to ban me for RDM.

so if i am missing here something pls explain.

if you explain it i can answer on that.

I notice you all own rebel licences

Did you get admin approval before attacking Kavala police HQ ?

Were you not spawn killing knowing where the cops spawn ?

How can this not be RDM ? no roleplay what so ever...

I would like to remind you of what's next to our logo up the top of your screen there.... Serious Roleplay Community  

I will ask once again ... do you understand you broke the rules ?

When i logged on you were already in HQ.. i saw no warning whatsoever.

Just upload the video, we can always clear you easly that way.
well i dint know that first of all.

as i was talking to guys when we did move to it.

im sorry you missed it due but we fairly can say we did call police we were coming as wilco can check logs to.

jimbo said he called police of our arrival.

if you joinbed game after that announcement im srry you missed it and dint know about it but if there were other cops around (idk or there was) shoulnd they have alerted you? so you are aware of it?

if i knew you joined after it i did redo the announcement from jimbo to keep such things of happening since i dint notice.....

well you see what happend :|

I notice you all own rebel licences

Did you get admin approval before attacking Kavala police HQ ?

Were you not spawn killing knowing where the cops spawn ?

How can this not be RDM ? no roleplay what so ever...

I would like to remind you of what's next to our logo up the top of your screen there.... Serious Roleplay Community

I will ask once again ... do you understand you broke the rules ?
first of all my rebel license i bought about a few hours before bank rob.

no we dint get admin aproval to attack town we did only wanna enter to see cops do about and the town as server did go restart.

i dint knew vincent spawned just when we arrived there and dint knew we were coming with no harm ment.

the roleplay why we got there was because smoke at hq we did wanna check or everything was alright.

( and as we were curious what it could be)

im sorry it ended up in a kill of vincent as he properly got suprised by our apearence.

i know the serious role play tag.

we as stated again we were walking true kavala trollinga  civ for sec (not harm him badly for real)

and gone to HQ as we seen smoke and wondered what it would be and or police was alright.( and civs ofc)

if i broke a rule rdm for defend my self than i wonder since when its against rules to defend your self.

(as vincent shot at me and others i defended my self and others)

i dint knew for 120% honest he dint know we were cominga and we dint mean harm.

as i missed his join message.

i think if we were aware he joined after announcement we did re-announce it to make  sure things like this from happening.

(too bad it still happend)

i dint wanna kill him as i said you guys are my friends in APD i dont wanna kill you guys if not needed as i know its against the ruls to do it with out valid reason.

and im here bloody confused now aswell because all of this.

so again i dint knew he wasnt aware of our presence.

if he was and knew we dint mean harm it properly would not come up to this.

as i stated alrdy few times before it looks like it was a miss communication all the way.

if vincent was aware (as he missed the communication) we dint shoot at each other.

if we dint shoot each other he dint report me for kill him as he shot at me and others.

if he dint miss message he knew we were here NOT TO ATTACK THE TOWN and just to see how others were doing until restart.

so what i point at here is just a bloody miss communication.

if vincent was aware this might have never happend.

so i hope you see into it now wilco.

if not reply with new questions and i try to clear them up to see we dint meant to do anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back