What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request ravosk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me put it this way .... " You came to the police station to kill cops with guns and then take there guns"

There was no roleplay here Ravosk... the server restarting is irrelevant rules apply at all times!

The worst part of this is you know you have broken the rules ... the fact your stating you didn't mean to do anything wrong is false... you was in the police HQ with guns.

"no we dint get admin aproval to attack town " So your admitting you and the other rebels involved attacked the town ?

so again it was a miss communication all the way.

if vincent was aware we dint shoot each other as he knew our presence and we dint mean harm as we dont have perm of admins to attack towns.

if he dint shoot us he dint report me for rdm or others aswell maybe (if he did) for attack town with no admin perm.

if other cops (if only) did notify vincent about it the message he missed as we dint see him join so that we knew he was unaware he would still knew about it.

if he did get the message we could just meet up with him and have a nice talk abotu whats going on in HQ as we seen the smoke.

if he did get message we dint get this shit.

if he was aware we would now not be on forum discuss about me breaking rules or what happend at all anyway.

if he was aware he dint shoot me so i had to kill him so he reported me so i got banned so we are discussing it here now with posable othesr be blamed (other rebels) for attack town while we were just alking around before restart to look how civs and cops where doing.

means if miss communication dint happen and he was aware we were not into this shit.

that got me banned and accused of break rules (and maybe othesr getting blamed too for break rules well we dint mean anythingw rong on purpose)

if we broke a rule after all and we are not aware than tell us so we can adapt to it to fix it so it wont up in stuff liek this.

as you know i love the server i like you all.

as well you know darn well i was as PO follow rules all time (ye i know srry at end for use DEA cars coulnt resist it)

i did work the blood from under my finger nails to help as much i could and made you and asdrubael and petrovic happy.

i left out finaly because IRL situation gonna change next money and i cant ensure my online time being.

i join the rebels ye so against rules idk not to me if ask me.

i rp good according the rules.

than a bloody miss communication ended up in getting me banned and we have this discussion on forums.

aswell you know darn well that if you point me at making a mistake or rulebreak with out notice that if you notify me i will correct it to fix it.

aswell i helped you as much i can with everything.

reported the pardon list problem that PO's were available to pardon people of wanted list.

i helped to test things for you.i helped for new map (if its gonna be used anyway) to design the whole new air hq.

i am wanna put on own costs a online stream radio up fopr server.

i do a lot for you guys i love the server.

i hate rulebreakers aswell.

if i get pointed at a mistake i made what made me break a rule i correct that.

i even appreciate it if you point me onto it so i can fix it as i wanna follow the rules to be able to stay on this server.

aswell because im used to serious rp (only in different form)

so yes i can make mistakes as im used different.

but than just notify me so i can correct it and remember it for next time.

so out finaly we have this discussion and shit because a miss communication.

and that is what makes me disappointed that it has to happen this way.

Let me put it this way .... " You came to the police station to kill cops with guns and then take there guns"

There was no roleplay here Ravosk... the server restarting is irrelevant rules apply at all times!

The worst part of this is you know you have broken the rules ... the fact your stating you didn't mean to do anything wrong is false... you was in the police HQ with guns.

"no we dint get admin aproval to attack town " So your admitting you and the other rebels involved attacked the town ?
rlly?

i dint get there to kill cops where did you get that from?

all 6 others will confirm we dint meant to kill the cops.

in vid you here we dint mean to kill cops yes we asked perm to attack.

yes we dint get it.

we go to kavala anyway just to walk around and wait for restart to happen and see how others are doing.

you see aswell in vid when posted we are trolling a guy for a moment at car shop leave him unhurted when leave.

i killed 1 civ for looking in my backpack yes but i tried only to hurt him and too bad used 1 bullet too much what made him killed.

wilco i am saying here its big BS we did go to hq to kill cops after we dint get respond to request of perm to attack kavala.

you have to believe me.

im here banned for rdm what actually is all miss communication as how i see it.

idk why but denzel said before aswell as he was with us as he was 1 of 7 that was on the act.

we dint mean to attack HQ or whole town as we dint get respond to request for perm.

properly carl (martinez) and the others are going to tell you the same.

so idk why you keep believe in i broke a rule.

but you have to believe me it wasnt meant to kill cops at spawn.

after i kiled vincend once it was that darn civ who did keep killing you cops.

the civ was named im innocent.

in vid you will properly see him or see chat box do it or see atleast he was never with us.

and again we DINT ATTACK TOWN!!!!

how much times i have to repeat it?!!!!

cmon wilco activate your brain and look what all others will say and check vid when posable.

(or ask vid right away from guy who recorded it)

you got when you asked them all and see vid 7 guys who claim else than what you claim now and a vid to proof it -.-

against 1 report and a total of 2 claim we attacked town with out perm.

means of all the guys who were involeved most confirm we were not attack town as on vid you can hear we dint say anything about attack town with no perm.

you heared us only talk about to still go there.

but you dint hear us on it talk about still attack town or the cops.

jesus wilco.

pls start your brains and start thinking.

you got 7 guys (incl me) we were not attacking town aswell we have a vid that will support our story yet you are still claiming otherwise.

WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
you got to be joking me -.-

yes we entered hq with guns.

no we dint mean any harm.

no we dint attack town.

no just that we enter hq with guns means we have bad meanings?

all what is is easy why we had guns out at hq: WE FORGOT SIMPLE TO THINK WE SHOULD MAYBE HOLSTER WEPS JEEEEZZ!!!!!

we forgot to holster them so we dint mean any harm maybe you tought as we dint holster them or put in backpack or what ever.

in place if vincent ask us to (no blame to you vins) holster them we would do it right away as we dint mean harm.

but he dint so we dint get on mind to holster them (i know sound silly to forget as its commen sence but every1 forgets something THATS WHAT MAKES US HUMANS)

but aswellf rom vincent to start shoot at us while clearly out numbered is aswell no rp (no blame to him again)

yet you dont ban him for attempt rdm or fail rp?

i dont get your logical thinking wilco.

but it is clearly your way of thinking has a lot of bends and dents.

(not meant insulting)

if vincent did notice us as we forgot k we would fix it right away yet he start shoot at me and others in place of rp and act like should do when out numbered (as in surrender)

he start shoot us and we just defend out selfs.

(so how it comes i get banned for rdm if i just protect my self against vincent who maybe forgot about he was out numbered or so and was better rp to surrender or ask us polite to lower/holster guns (no blame again as its normal to every human to forget things)?

i dont under stand that wilco.

you blame me for attack hq with weps yes we had them out because i think we all kinda foprgot to holster them simply if vincent tought because that we attacked town i understand.

but in place ask for reason or he ask or we have perm or even anything that isnt report we could have fixed it with out this shit.

if  he asked or we are attacking town and we said: no why that? we dont have perm so we arent.

he could than point us on maybe holster gunz or so as he tought we were.

in place of that he reports it to you and make it happen this way.

i dont lame vincent for anything as hes a human liek you and me and can forget things.

but if he asked us after get killed why and we said well you started shoot at us and he asked tan are you than not attacking town and we say no we arent as we dont ahve perm why that?

he could point us on the guns we forgot to holster and so miss communication (again) could get fixed with out this shit.

i dont blame vincentfor anything.

after all we are all humans.

its normale we forget things even the most commen sence things we can forget.

thats just what makes us humans.

so we simply forgot to holster weapons what made vincent think we attacked town k.

vincent forgot to ask us for reason and or we had perm k.

you forget here that we are all humans after all and can forget the even most commen sence to all.

what in this case leaded this way:

we forgot to holster weapons when headed to hq.

vincent tought we did attack town.

he shot at us i killed him.

he reported it to you. (not asking reason of attack or  ask or we had perm)

(if he did we might right there alrdy been able to see and fix miss communication and what happend after that wont have happend)

while he reports to you you are connecting and he respawned and you both get shot bu im innocent a civ in cop cloths with idk how he did get wep but anway.

after that he was killed by either 1 of cops or 1 of rebels im innocent.

we rebels make our depart.

after a few min im at once banned for rdm.

rlly?

so thnx to a combination of forgeting things (whats normale and can happen even to most commen sence) and miss communication leaded to this mess.

i hope im finaly getting true to you wilco and started your brains to get working to get a visual of what happend rlly.

srry for big letters btw but they had to be easy noticed. ^_^

so wilco am i finaly cracking your brains and that you start realize it?

i have to admitt it was stupid to forget the most commen sence thing to holster you weapons in town limits.

but again this can happen to any1 even you wilco no1 is a exeption of it.

not the queen of UK no the king from hollland not the president of USA or russia.

noone is an exeption that it cant happen to them.

as stated again its what make us humans.

so i admit it was stupid to forget that and that by forget to holster it and miss communication it ended up like this.

so wilco am i finaly cracking your brains and that you start realize it?

i have to admitt it was stupid to forget the most commen sence thing to holster you weapons in town limits.

but again this can happen to any1 even you wilco no1 is a exeption of it.

not the queen of UK no the king from hollland not the president of USA or russia.

noone is an exeption that it cant happen to them.

as stated again its what make us humans.

so i admit it was stupid to forget that and that by forget to holster it and miss communication it ended up like this.
i mean you have to admit you forget things even if commen sence aswell.

this is a stupid example of me and the guys forget to holster the weps and re-announce to keep miss communiction out of question.

cmon wilco activate your brain and look what all others will say and check vid when posable.

(or ask vid right away from guy who recorded it)

you got when you asked them all and see vid 7 guys who claim else than what you claim now and a vid to proof it -.-
Just tell them to post it and end this over with.

Just tell them to post it and end this over with.
thats the thing i was asking jimbo on ts to post it right when he banned me from ts.

means i wasnt even able to get it on here in first place.

aswell idk what his forum name is.

as know not like every1 every1 has a name on forum that is same as irl.

now i got to be fair i dint check it yet on forums about him.

but thats what im going to do now.

if see him i ask him to do it as fast as posable.

if not i cant ask him for it as i cant contact him.

means either 1 of you should ask for it (you or wilco)

nvm found his profile and asked him to post it as soon as posable.

time will tell when he does.

until than i think there is no other option than wait.

Same goes for you Ravosk.

And btw: Stop posting 100 posts in a row. Edit your god damn post. Other forums would have had you banned a long time ago. 

Hi Ravosk

As discussed elsewhere the unban request has been approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back