What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Underground Fighting League - The UFL begins.

Team Name: La Cosa Nostra

Abbreviation: LCN

Team member names

1. Fuel
  2. Grannez
  3. Eddylane
  4. Nononsense
  5. ziN

Want to try and get some challenges in tomorrow evening anyone? I'd glaldy keep this going, I think we just need more people to run it as it was getting pretty work intensive doing several in a night by myself. A few more UFL reps may be called for to help balance the load, then we could reset the league and try it properly for a month.

Want to try and get some challenges in tomorrow evening anyone? I'd glaldy keep this going, I think we just need more people to run it as it was getting pretty work intensive doing several in a night by myself. A few more UFL reps may be called for to help balance the load, then we could reset the league and try it properly for a month.
More than happy to help out as a rep. 

Sounds good, I think I'll need to edit the main post with the names of the current reps and then people will have more of an idea who to contact on TS.

I will officially open the recruitment for more reps for the league.

All you will need to be a rep is a willingness to partake in the moderation of fights, a knowledge of the rules (there really aren't that many) and the ability to organise the fights, which usually consists of flying people to the Marmite miners base to discuss terms before taking the combatants to the arena for the match. 

I'd like to open the positions to anyone, even people involved in the league, but obviously you may not moderate your own teams matches. 

Get in touch with me if you'd like to become a UFL rep, and assist in the management of the league. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back