What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

SPC asdorix

People of Altis

Today I speak to you, not as Police officer, but as a proud citizen of Altis. I've had enough of it. The recent aggressions against the Altian people and foreigners within the island of British Altis by the UNMC have pushed us over the limit. How many times did we get robbed? How many times have you lost relatives, friends and colleagues? How many times were you forced to leave your home in fear of their advancing military? How many times will it happen again? We need to stand together!
They abuse the hard working man and woman! They rob, murder and imprison us. They've taken our jobs by occupying the prosperous salt field, leaving hundreds of citizens without work and thousands oppressed by their tyranny. The execution of prominent police officers, gang members and wealthy people.

Unite, no matter if you are a rebel, hobo, farmer or police officer. No matter what colour of your skin is, no matter what your religion is. We are all proud citizens of Altis. Today I have a call to all of you, UNITED ATLIS. We have a common enemy. What will you tell to your children when they ask you "What did you do when they took over Altis?"
Will you say that you stood by as you watched their aircrafts fly over and tanks roll through the streets of Pyrgos, Athira and finally Kavala… Or will you tell them that you restored the governmental rule over the northeast part of the island or at least driven the rats out to ensure they'll be more reasonable next time they cross the border!

We have a lot of people that got affected by the UNMC, for example, a Sergeant within the Altis Police Department and Marxist sympathiser (who wants to remain anonymous) was sentenced 45 years of maximum security imprisonment in the UNMC Prison camp for simply for filling his duty on the mainland, helping out a civilian who had a car accident. To suddenly be interrupted by armoured vehicles circling him and men with rifles screaming to him to get on the floor. However, he managed to escape the prison by crawling inside of a trash bin. Does that feel right to you? 

James H, Salt miner, What did UNMC do to you?
"Well, I lost my job because of them. You know the drill, every day you go to salt mine and work for the salt company, but suddenly out of the blue this paramilitary popped up and took over the mines and building where the company was located in. As a result, it went bankrupt and I lost my job and my truck which was being repaired in a shop inside Paros when the UNMC advanced."

Have you had enough? We still encounter more and more people with same problems.

Today, we fight, today we stand, today we unite.
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

20170416022723_2.jpg

Photo 1: Rebels fighting over Paros.

20170416102527_4.jpg

Photo 2: Police and rebels defending Kavala.

20170416022723_1.jpg

Photo 3: Polic during operation on unknown location.

20170416022723_3.jpg

Photo 4: NATO, Police, Rebels and Civilians meeting at a military base on the island of Stratis.

Lies , Lies and more Lies from the corrupt police force that controls your part of the island , Never have the unmc harmed innocent civillians , employment in north east altis is at an all time high whilst crime rate is at an all time low, shame we cant say the same for the rest of the island, 

Face the facts you can unite the police force with what ever rebel group you wish it will make no difference , you cant stand against what is coming , the unmc has proved time and time again it is the superior force on this island now and when we begin our march south not even Your god himself will be able to stand in our way 

Nah the UNMC are far more friendly and welcoming. Plus their land is the safest place on Altis. Them 'occupying' the prosperous salt field has allowed myself and many others to make a lot of money with little risk of getting robbed. Put it this way, if I was getting robbed by 3 bloodthirsty rebels I'd much rather a UNMC strider drive by than a police cruiser.

@blaze1981 
To quote the great leader of the British island during the Second World War Winston Churchill: "We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Supreme rebel alliance... what v5 we on now? :p Anyway this seems intriguing as something that can be done as a legitimate event if it were to actually be organized and done on Altis in between the appropriate factions to work out terms and agreements and not just done over the "phone" or "Altisbook" assuming you actually want to perform another alliance attempt.

You make guns of 5.56 mm+ legal and i'll consider your offer.

So Armed Response can pull up on scene and spray down a bunch of civilians, but as soon as the UNMC lawfully deal with a gang, this is deemed as wrong?

The Police have no control in their lands, Gangs of Bandits running the streets, selling drugs, guns, kidnapping people, murdering. I mean this does not happen in the UNMC lands, we have control, we dish out justice fairly, civilians know what will happen if they try any of these things. So ask yourself this, if your police can't stop a simple armed robbery, how do you expect them to stand and unite with rebels against us?

The police are provoking the UNMC, and the UNMC will respond accordingly to its generals orders. 

I dont know man, the UNMC were pretty chill when I sold 300k worth of beer to them

No matter how many of you join forces, you will never be a match for the unstoppable force of the UNMC! GLORY TO THE UNMC!

Calm down SPC lmfao, you're only dividing this country and causing more problems. Our goal is to protect and serve our citizens, we have never caused bankruptcy to anyone in our lands. When an unarmed civilian with no money comes to our border we welcome him and suggest to pay the border pass for him rather than making him pay for it. When we are near the date of sleep and the whole Island is about to die I refuse the idea of making someone waste his money and buy a border pass just to allow him to save that $50,000 for his inheritance or the after life. We do not want your money we are heavily funded we have our foreign backers of which provide alot of money. Further more we capture and take your Sgt because we see it fit. This was a warzone not a little sunshine and daisy flower day, you killed our men and mistreated them we reacted by capture your Sgt and throwing him in the filthy prison. "Overpower?" Ha, We're just good. We have shooter, looters and pilots. we have scouts and snipers. We have some of the best soldiers in the land we Choose rather than open our doors for anyone. We train and make sure we know each tactic. We learn your movements and we memories them by heart. 

(ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY DONT TAKE IT IN THE ARSE, WE'RE ALL HAVING FUN HERE.) 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

^^^ On behalf The UNMC 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with the Altis News corporation, would love to meet both parts of this debate in a neutral territory for a tonights news. Contact our newsdesk and ask for Hank.

-Altis 24/7 news channel

The people of altis needs to be informed about what is going on. Is there a war going on with the UNMC? A lot of unanswered questions. We will investigate and report back to the good people of Altis about this.

c0f6871f8e2d1c835082dbb1d441348e_attachment-771143-crazy-eye-memes_500-313.jpeg

The UNMC is not our enemy! have they ever forced lethal action against us altians? this cival war wil only take us more down into deep waters, we must unite.... unite to fight the real enemy!

these men that profit from us altians! ,coruption and all does rebels and outlaws

Kamaraden tonight we wil march for victory and glory!

Back