What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC - A Message To Altis

You threaten to rob the bank everyday but I know you won't because if you rob it every restart it will disturb rp and we know the police isn't going anywhere but the unmc they may. 
Sorry to say but the unmc isnt going anywhere , infact we have big plans for the future and the rules state , the unmc may rob the bank once per day so even if we were to rob it every day(which we wont ) we would be well within our rights to do so 

As the leader of the NGFR movement I can say we are ecstatic to learn this news, after our recent protest at the last (and final) UNMC gold transfer we protested long, and we protested peacefully. It just goes to show that while good officers stand democracy will win, we prevailed over the corrupt UNMC and we prevailed over the pocketed UNMC generals who greedily stored the money for themselves.

I am DI Jack and I am one of the many officers who do not fear the UNMC and refuse to clutch the general's pockets our of fear and desperation. I commend the police command for sharing our view.

exactly i didnt see any of that money i even had to take out a pay day loan from some dodgy paros company who charged 150% interest
Is the base collateral again?

I swear if i see Altis Repo anywhere near the checkpoint, they and you are all being tied up in a room and flashbangs thrown in every 5 minutes.

Sorry to say but the unmc isnt going anywhere , infact we have big plans for the future and the rules state , the unmc may rob the bank once per day so even if we were to rob it every day(which we wont ) we would be well within our rights to do so 
You may be allowed to do it yes but if we're always defending the bank or getting killed at the bank by the unmc. The forces will be stretched fin and people will complain and action will be taken.

why are you marked as senior police ?
Because I'm rep and need to see the board section.

Tell him Hugo I think you need to reel your officers in 

022506-e107df9a-6322-11e3-be16-1445237cc09f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Hugo... *runs out of back door*
Well Jack, as officers of the law we need to treat every civilian on this island the same. As officers of the law, we do not become trigger happy. If a crime is committed, we are an arrest first, shoot only if we are shot as a last resort.

If I see any officer purposely go out of their way to shoot people on the Island, I will personally make sure they never are able to be an officer again.

INS Hugo

Tell him Hugo I think you need to reel your officers in 

022506-e107df9a-6322-11e3-be16-1445237cc09f.jpg
If you see or see any evidence of police not acting in accordance to their guidelines, let me know. 

INS Hugo

Well Jack, as officers of the law we need to treat every civilian on this island the same. As officers of the law, we do not become trigger happy. If a crime is committed, we are an arrest first, shoot only if we are shot as a last resort.

If I see any officer purposely go out of their way to shoot people on the Island, I will personally make sure they never are able to be an officer again.

INS Hugo

Yes Sir! *salutes* Sorry Sir!

You may be allowed to do it yes but if we're always defending the bank or getting killed at the bank by the unmc. The forces will be stretched fin and people will complain and action will be taken.

Because I'm rep and need to see the board section.
lol the only action that would be taken is that the police will be forced back into peace talks , if they cant handle the unmc thats not our problem and as long as we stay withing server rules then nothing will happen to us

Spc Oliver can I ask you a question how many times have you seen us rob the bank for our own gain? 

And also we are only allowed to rob the bank once a day and as blaze said we won't be doing it once a day but if we were to rob the bank it would most likely be once a week so what I would suggest is to reel your neck in and to stop accusing the UNMC that is a roleplay group of going out doing the bank everyday and ruining people roleplay which is not the case 😊

Spc Oliver can I ask you a question how many times have you seen us rob the bank for our own gain? 

And also we are only allowed to rob the bank once a day and as blaze said we won't be doing it once a day but if we were to rob the bank it would most likely be once a week so what I would suggest is to reel your neck in and to stop accusing the UNMC that is a roleplay group of going out doing the bank everyday and ruining people roleplay which is not the case
1f60a.png
Well why don't you reel your neck in and get the facts right first. I never accused anyone of doing it I said if they were to. I have saw multiple unmc members bring up the rule that they can raid the bank once a day. And I was putting my opinion forward which I'm in title to and blaze was sharing his which he is allowed to. I don't require people like you to but in when you haven't read it all properly.

It's ok police end it as they see numbers are low but not too worry 1 UNMC  Soldier is worth 10 police officers! I'll give it 2 weeks before the police are begging for peace...

#ifritsquadaregooooo

Well, look at you police officers saying we act by the law, you all watched me execute a guy today and didnt do jack all of you acting big is that how big you are there was 2-3 police and 1 of me. 

Sorry to say this but the police are kinda boasting andare big headed

just wait and watch for all of you to be on your knees begging for peace

Back