What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC - A Message To Altis

Well why don't you reel your neck in and get the facts right first. I never accused anyone of doing it I said if they were to. I have saw multiple unmc members bring up the rule that they can raid the bank once a day. And I was putting my opinion forward which I'm in title to and blaze was sharing his which he is allowed to. I don't require people like you to but in when you haven't read it all properly.
Right lad process this from so what you are telling me is that you think a WHITELISTED ROLEPLAY  group on a high quality roleplay server are going to go out there way to ruin others roleplay and to me personally I think that this totally fucking stupid of you to think that but that is my personal opinion 

there are no what if or but about it we are a roleplay group that is  presenting the server as been whitelisted and trusted and for you to think we would go that low I would have expected abit more repect from a other whitelisted member of the community 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for all the exciting Roleplay to come out of this!  ^_^

Right lad process this from so I what you are telling me is that you think a WHITELISTED ROLEPLAY  group on a high quality roleplay server are going to go out there way to ruin others roleplay and to me personally I think that this totally fucking stupid of you to think that but that is personal opinion 

there are no what if or but about it we are a roleplay group that is  presenting the server as been whitelisted and trusted and for you to think we would go that low I would have expected abit more repect from a other whitelisted member of the community 
I have had great roleplay with multiple unmc members on the server you are high quality roleplayer's there's no doubt but I'd probably get like it as well when you have nothing else to do you would rob the bank and kidnapped officers because what else can you do. It showed when we had the treaty with the gold run you only logged on on Saturday because you had nothing else to do. Robbing the bank and kidnapping cops is something which rebels do that is there nature but when you stop a rebel from being a rebel they have nothing to do. 

I shall work for Her Majesty and I'll die for her too! The forces of the police are greater. The forces of the UNMC can be stronger, but they're moo moo cows after-all... They'll most likely be sent to the slaughter house and turned into burgers.  

The mayor of Altis has been executed. The island should be under martial law until order is restored, if the mayor cannot be kept safe then the civilians and emergency services cannot be protected. Where is the British Armed Forces when terrorists are executing government officials? This fight between the UNMC and the British Government should not concern the police services, this is not our fight.

I have had great roleplay with multiple unmc members on the server you are high quality roleplayer's there's no doubt but I'd probably get like it as well when you have nothing else to do you would rob the bank and kidnapped officers because what else can you do. It showed when we had the treaty with the gold run you only logged on on Saturday because you had nothing else to do. Robbing the bank and kidnapping cops is something which rebels do that is there nature but when you stop a rebel from being a rebel they have nothing to do. 
The reasoning behind only logging on when needed was because of the little amount of UNMC members active during the week no point logging on and trying to man the UNMC Territory by yourself it's basically impossible and I don't think you fully understand the UNMC its an invading force we are not here to hold your hand and skip though the forest while the treaty is off we will come into your lands do what the fuck we want when we want to we will steal your money steal your families and fuck your misses because you can't caught what you don't see that's of course until your in the back of one of own MRAPs with your feet bound and an apple in your mouth on your way for an interview at the HQ 😚😜 

(that's if you fuck with us but the police took own pocket money so we will have to find different means of acquiring it) 

The reasoning behind only logging on when needed was because of the little amount of UNMC members active during the week no point logging on and trying to man the UNMC Territory by yourself it's basically impossible and I don't think you fully understand the UNMC its an invading force we are not here to hold your hand and skip though the forest while the treaty is off we will come into your lands do what the fuck we want when we want to we will steal your money steal your families and fuck your misses because you can't caught what you don't see that of course until your in the back of one of own MRAPs with your feet bound and an apple in your mouth on your way for an interview at the HQ
1f61a.png
1f61c.png
One of the reasons the gold was stopped is because you were never on and they thought you must of been bored. You a invading force and your gonna fuck my wife nice invading😉

I shall work for Her Majesty and I'll die for her too! The forces of the police are greater. The forces of the UNMC can be stronger, but they're moo moo cows after-all... They'll most likely be sent to the slaughter house and turned into burgers.  
Yeah thats what you think, the police "piggies" run around in their bacon mobiles and think their all hard with their 5.56 and 6.5 all it takes is 1 unmc and all of you will be breakfast

#Banter

The mayor of Altis has been executed. The island should be under martial law until order is restored, if the mayor cannot be kept safe then the civilians and emergency services cannot be protected. Where is the British Armed Forces when terrorists are executing government officials? This fight between the UNMC and the British Government should not concern the police services, this is not our fight.
What for more pigs to be slaughtered, honestly thats going to make our job alot easier we dont have to catch them to take them hostage we just have to wait around kavala and places like that and get the cops in the backstreets 

(just going off what oliver said apparently were ment to be taking police hostage)

im gonna ask that no more unmc members post on this topic it was meant as a thread to show the unmc response to the breaking of the peace treaty , it was never intended to turn into a shit slinging thread

One of the reasons the gold was stopped is because you were never on and they thought you must of been bored. You a invading force and your gonna fuck my wife nice invading😉
No we were not bored we just simply didn't have the man power to do anything 

And yeah I will personally come to your house knock on the door kidnapp your wife dismantle your kids bodies use their spines for snooker ques rip out there rib cages use them for CD racks and pull out their eye balls for snooker balls mean while your misses will be on her way to the main dorm at HQ for all the lads to have a hour in  heaven while your corps will have been recycled to be used as a sand bag filler but don't worry your wife will be delivered back to your house in a happy meal box not promising in one piece but at least we wont charge her family for postage and packaging 😚

Isn't great watching 2 whitelisted factions go at it. And on top of it we get rebels to!!!! O man i can literally taste the roleplay in the air.

Isn't great watching 2 whitelisted factions go at it. And on top of it we get rebels to!!!! O man i can literally taste the roleplay in the air.
What I love is how a police force is tempting a "war" with a military group, whereas even past numbers the UNMC provides quality over quantity whereas the cops just through lives at the enemy before they get them.

Back