What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC abusing their power?

@Jared Wolf that was written in September and it worked for two months. After that we've been attacked by nealry every gang except maby 2 or 3 multiple times. There is also a difference between a hobo and a civilian and for the last time it has been stated that the RP took place for 10 minutes and a captain was insulted so there is obviously more to this story. There is also a restructure,because nobody seems to understand we are an Army not rebels. Like I've also repeated in the words of Wilco we are meant to be North Korea.

If this thread degrades or repeats and further I will be locking it as it is losing it's value in constructive criticism.
@Sovereign i completely understand what you are saying, but if you are meant to be like North Korea than dont call the UNMC a liberation army. beacuse North Korea is like 0% free. The whole purpose of why the UNMC exists is to liberate the civillians from the "Fascist" Altis goverment. If you make a place where civillians should fear to enter beacuse if you have a bad day they will suffer. With that the whole idea of a Liberation Army is defeated. UNMC exists to help and support us civillians from the Altis goverment not scare evey single soul thats wanna go throught.

And gangs are attacking the UMNC constantly beacuse of the way they are threated when they wanna go through the checkpoint, there are som very unpleasent people in there and you should supervise their behavior better. 

I actually love that the UNMC exists, i am not saying that you should cease to exists beacuse the vision the UNMC once had was something great and beautiful. And i want it to exists but when its only 1/10 situations i can manage to force out some good RP with you guys. than there is a problem.

@Sovereign i completely understand what you are saying, but if you are meant to be like North Korea than dont call the UNMC a liberation army. beacuse North Korea is like 0% free. The whole purpose of why the UNMC exists is to liberate the civillians from the "Fascist" Altis goverment. If you make a place where civillians should fear to enter beacuse if you have a bad day they will suffer. With that the whole idea of a Liberation Army is defeated. UNMC exists to help and support us civillians from the Altis goverment not scare evey single soul thats wanna go throught.

And gangs are attacking the UMNC constantly beacuse of the way they are threated when they wanna go through the checkpoint, there are som very unpleasent people in there and you should supervise their behavior better. 

I actually love that the UNMC exists, i am not saying that you should cease to exists beacuse the vision the UNMC once had was something great and beautiful. And i want it to exists but when its only 1/10 situations i can manage to force out some good RP with you guys. than there is a problem.
Incorrect about why gangs attack. I'd explain it,but then this thread would go to complete shit,but if you feel like looking it up the why is around late October and early November. There is also a planned rebranding when Wilco finally comes to our territory,so half of what you said is irrelevant at that point as well.

Back