What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Execution

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are not getting the point. I was executed for absolutely nothing. If you found me robbing the house caught red handed, then fair play, you have evidence. 

It was obviously decided we were getting executed before the trial even began, as heard in the video. 

You guys executed people for the tiniest reasons, that is the shameful bit. 
They roleplayed a trial, yes they may be wrong, but dosent that happen in real life where someone is innocent and gets convicted as guilty? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not complaining, that is the thing. I am simply saying I am disappointed with the majority of UNMC members for executing people just because they want to get a kill. 

I was just sharing my experience, the whole point this forum is for. 

You seem to whine for the tiniest reasons, thats the shameful bit
There is no whining, I was sharing my experience. I even said RP from certain members was actually rather good. But people just look at the negatives. 

I'm not complaining, that is the thing.
"I did find this extremely poor, as both sides put 2 hours of effort in to that roleplay situation just to be executed for no reason what so ever. 

I spoke to Shalloa at the end and even he said he was surprised that we got so many guilty verdicts after an extremely strong defending case.

UNMC needs to stop these executions because it just ruins the fun for both sides. "

You sure your not complaining mate?

Is this a fucking a joke?

You moan at us and even got someone in trouble for executing you with minimal RP. Now we execute you with our highest possible RP ever and you are moaning at us again...what exactly do you want?

Evidence or not [Corruption!]

You were put to a trial, you had a couple of juries which I have no idea of...found you guilty and you were sentenced Death easy as. Scottish stated you had a chance to leave but you choose a trial meaning you wanted to take the risk of being found guilty..you have no one to blame but yourself..you seriously need to grow up and think properly...

Your friend RyanK [Babe <3] was he executed..as far as I know he wasn't because he knew damn well that if he had taken the trial there was a chance of being found guilty..

Yes YOU MAY HAVE A VERY STRONG DEFENCE CASE but the juries still found you guilty..tough..its life, things don't always go your way...

I'm not complaining, that is the thing. I am simply saying I am disappointed with the majority of UNMC members for executing people just because they want to get a kill. 

I was just sharing my experience, the whole point this forum is for. 
If we wanted to kill you we could have done it a few minutes.

I was the one that wanted a trial because i thought it would be good RP, i had no influence in each soldiers decision but seems you just can't do anything right as UNMC. 😒

Your friend RyanK [Babe <3] was he executed..as far as I know he wasn't because he knew damn well that if he had taken the trial there was a chance of being found guilty..

Yes YOU MAY HAVE A VERY STRONG DEFENCE CASE but the juries still found you guilty..tough..its life, things don't always go your way...
He was executed actually.

My point is simply, but most of you are not getting it. 

The only option with UNMC is executions. Why can't you guys find another way within RP to punish people? 

As I said previously, I don't care if I am executed if it is done without bias opinions of someone. I can tell you with 100% certainty that if that situation was not a TCK member or myself, it would not have ended that way.

He was executed actually.

My point is simply, but most of you are not getting it. 
Lol RIP him I guess he wasn't as good looking as me 

so what was your point again? Not Executing people...don't come into our lands and you probably won't get executed...everytime you get executed, is when we caught you lurking around in our lands..

Solution for you: Don't enter UNMC lands and you won't get executed! 

You were killed after 1 hour 54 minutes of RP, is this serious roleplay community not serious enough for you?

We roleplay, we get complained about.

We don't roleplay, we get complained about.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so what was your point again? Not Executing people...don't come into our lands and you probably won't get executed...everytime you get executed, is when we caught you lurking around in our lands..

Solution for you: Don't enter UNMC lands and you won't get executed! 
So you are saying, anyone in your lands is able to just be executed because you want to?

This was meant to be a simple post to share my experience. Not make it in to a ego contest. Can everyone calm down and just respect each other? 

So you are saying, anyone in your lands is able to just be executed because you want to?
I am sorry but in which part did I state that we can execute because we wanted to?

Please PINPOINT it for me!

Stop twisting things out of proportion, it is the discipline of the area. Police have their laws and we have ours. Wat he was saying was that if you do not follow the law, or get found out by a jury as guilty that is a way it could be dealt with.

Stop twisting things out of proportion, it is the discipline of the area. Police have their laws and we have ours. Wat he was saying was that if you do not follow the law, or get found out by a jury as guilty that is a way it could be dealt with.
Is it really that hard for UNMC to find another way around punishment rather than execution? 

There are plenty of ideas you guys could do, but it always ends the same.

The only option with UNMC is executions. Why can't you guys find another way within RP to punish people? 
No you had the options, drop your clothes and get them returned to you at a later date or face a trial where a guilty verdict meant death.

So what happened to you comes from your decisions.

Is it really that hard for UNMC to find another way around punishment rather than execution? 

I personally would've shoved you into a prison if we had one..

Just a couple of things to clarify:

We were called of a big operation several times to respond to a house robery in sofia at the exact same location each time.
We went there with 4 hummingbird that each had a team of 4 people that they all put on the ground to search the area.
After Searching twice for 15 minutes I decided to get a Taru out with Thermals and soon spotted the only people in or near Sofia.

One came out of the windmills they were hiding in (about 100m from the robberies) and the other 2 followed later.

I ordered our men to restrain them but they all seemed to resist and were thus knocked out and taken (remember we are a military force that has been called away from a big operation several times now to deal with criminals who seem to be messing with us or testing us and we are getting pissed off in RP).

They told us they were
1) Not part of the same group (1 guy who came out first was on his own)
2) Living in those windmills because they were homeless
3) Listening to music and having a party so they didn't hear the helicopters

We decided after a while that we should strip them naked and drop them somewhere in the Queensland but they felt they were being treated unfairly and demanded a trial

We gave them a trial and their story was full of holes (3 guys who don't know each other, having a party in a windmill where they all happen to live and the music was so loud they could not hear the helicopters for about 15 minutes twice, yet none of us heard anything while running around that area with about 15 or 20 people). In RP I felt these guys were lying for sure so they must at least have a reason to lie even if they were somehow not the people breaking into houses.

Every UNMC member present got a vote at the end, but apparently their defense during the trial had just made things worse for them because only 1 or 2 people voted not guilty.

You may say this is unfair since there was no factual evidence but that is not how our laws work (i can show you the law book if you like). The UNMC is an army and we have no courts and police force so we have to run the trial ourselves. We also believe that to keep our lands safe we cannot do things like they do in the Queensland (we all know how safe Kavala is). So according to our laws we do not need any evidence, all we need is 1 officer or 3 privates or above to decide on your fate. Is this harsh ? YES it is but we are the UNMC and not the police. The reason you were executed is because you wanted a trial and i think after hearing your defense most UNMC members felt more convinced that you were in fact guilty, than they did before the trial.

I'm glad you liked our rp during all this but it just surprises me that many people expect us to obey the laws of the queensland when they are in UNMC lands. Having different laws leads to different rp situations just like this one and that's a good thing :)

Is it really that hard for you to find somewhere to rob houses somewhere other than in our lands?

There are plenty of houses you could rob, but it always ends the same.

Like for fucking real? You cry when we execute you with 10 minutes of roleplay, and you cry when we execute you with 2 hours of roleplay. Do you cry permanently or only when things don't go how you want them to?

lf you don't like our laws get the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back