What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Execution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol RIP him I guess he wasn't as good looking as me 

so what was your point again? Not Executing people...don't come into our lands and you probably won't get executed...everytime you get executed, is when we caught you lurking around in our lands..

Solution for you: Don't enter UNMC lands and you won't get executed! 
I would change that to be respectful and work with us while in our lands instead of against us ... and if you do decide to to naughty stuff in our lands that's ok but expect to be punished harder than in the Queensland because you know how our laws work ;)

Just a couple of things to clarify:

We were called of a big operation several times to respond to a house robery in sofia at the exact same location each time.
We went there with 4 hummingbird that each had a team of 4 people that they all put on the ground to search the area.
After Searching twice for 15 minutes I decided to get a Taru out with Thermals and soon spotted the only people in or near Sofia.

One came out of the windmills they were hiding in (about 100m from the robberies) and the other 2 followed later.

I ordered our men to restrain them but they all seemed to resist and were thus knocked out and taken (remember we are a military force that has been called away from a big operation several times now to deal with criminals who seem to be messing with us or testing us and we are getting pissed off in RP).

They told us they were
1) Not part of the same group (1 guy who came out first was on his own)
2) Living in those windmills because they were homeless
3) Listening to music and having a party so they didn't hear the helicopters

We decided after a while that we should strip them naked and drop them somewhere in the Queensland but they felt they were being treated unfairly and demanded a trial

We gave them a trial and their story was full of holes (3 guys who don't know each other, having a party in a windmill where they all happen to live and the music was so loud they could not hear the helicopters for about 15 minutes twice, yet none of us heard anything while running around that area with about 15 or 20 people). In RP I felt these guys were lying for sure so they must at least have a reason to lie even if they were somehow not the people breaking into houses.

Every UNMC member present got a vote at the end, but apparently their defense during the trial had just made things worse for them because only 1 or 2 people voted not guilty.

You may say this is unfair since there was no factual evidence but that is not how our laws work (i can show you the law book if you like). The UNMC is an army and we have no courts and police force so we have to run the trial ourselves. We also believe that to keep our lands safe we cannot do things like they do in the Queensland (we all know how safe Kavala is). So according to our laws we do not need any evidence, all we need is 1 officer or 3 privates or above to decide on your fate. Is this harsh ? YES it is but we are the UNMC and not the police. The reason you were executed is because you wanted a trial and i think after hearing your defense most UNMC members felt more convinced that you were in fact guilty, than they did before the trial.

I'm glad you liked our rp during all this but it just surprises me that many people expect us to obey the laws of the queensland when they are in UNMC lands. Having different laws leads to different rp situations just like this one and that's a good thing :)
Thank you Bo for being the actual only person with a constructive comment. The Roleplay as I said was great, I just think it could have ended better.

Why do most of you need to be so toxic? Like seriously if you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it.

Thank you Bo for being the actual only person with a constructive comment. The Roleplay as I said was great, I just think it could have ended better.
np .. i enjoyed the whole ordeal as well ... I guess our disagreement is just about what the laws of the UNMC should be in RP 

Funny thing though ... sometimes people get angry when you punish them by releasing them somewhere far from civilization because it takes so long to get back or be picked up, so they prefer execution ... other times they prefer staying alive in rp ... hard to know in advance :p

Okay, how's about we all calm things down some? This is going nowhere and are just making people look less than stellar.

Makes post about to much/to long RP because doesn't like conclusion of the RP.. complains about people not having anything constructive to say.. 10/10, to much blarney for my brain for one evening. signing out.

Makes post about to much/to long RP because doesn't like conclusion of the RP.. complains about people not having anything constructive to say.. 10/10, to much blarney for my brain for one evening. signing out.
Khandamir, I did not once complain the RP was too long. My point is, if someone puts two hours of effort and their time to roleplay with you, you should also put the effort in to end it on a high. 

I could have easily just started yelling moo and cow jokes to end it quicker if I thought it was too long, but I put my differences aside with the majority of the UNMC situations I have had recently and decided to continue putting as much effort as I could in to that. THAT is my point. So stop being arrogant and maybe try to understand things from other peoples perspective. 

Sorry but you can't always win, end of the day you were given great RP and then was sentenced to death.... DEAL WITH IT. 

My point is, if someone puts two hours of effort and their time to roleplay with you, you should also put the effort in to end it on a high. 

arrogant
Did you just insult out of roleplay?

You've literally just proved everyone's point - that you're salty - because it didn't end how you wanted it to. In a trial - is someone only going to be not-guilty because they got a trial? No.. The point is they have a chance to prove either possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
why dont u just stop robbing in UNMC lands for a couple of days that way u wont get arrested by us and u wont see us and we wont see u everyone wins. Play in the main land and rob houses there is more toys there anyway

Why didn't you try sort this internally? Why come to the forums to try embarrass the UNMC? Seriously starting to think your only here to get people in trouble. 

Just a friendly reminder, keep things civil. This is a big boy discussion, if you want to be immature then don't post here.

Things are starting to get a little heated, remember this is a game and RP is different in everyone's opinion. 

Executing people is part of roleplay! Just because you/someone ends with death it doesn't mean it makes the experience any less!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back