What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC friendship

look its no secret at the moment unmc and police are not getting along , and im gonna be honest here over the last 2 days i have seen some pretty bad shit from the police which i wont go into detail here but have been and spoken to staff about it

and now with you highlighting this incident i can see that it swings both ways ,  i appreciate you trying to make a constructive post about it and i apologise on behalf of my idiots for the shitty comments above

Now i warn any of my unmc guys shit posting like you have above will not be tolerated if you have something constructive to contribute to this thread by all means go ahead , but any more one word retarded answers and i will personally remove you from the unmc without so much as a second thought

Jesus christ Fergus. Learn to undertand.

He responded to a gallery where UNMC and Rebels are dead, they decide to call medics down and get them all revived and once they got revived, a UNMC private took the officers hostage. Regardless of tensions between UNMC and Police, these officers decided not to have some vendetta against UNMC and get them some medical assistance and they are repaid by being taken hostage by them. (No doubt executed later on).

That statement speaks for UNMC for itself, doesn't it... My god.
one quick thing id like to point out is that we dont execute all hostages , in fact hostage taking is pretty pointless anymore as police have no value for there lives anymore , yesterday we had 5 hostage and police just said they didnt care and to just get rid of them

I'd like to add a bit of RP I had with UNMC two months ago with a gallery since it was actually pretty good and I think it that the lower ranks need to remember that although the UNMC have nice big guns they are there for RP as well.

We got a notification that someone was breaking into a gallery so my patrol and I drove up there to find the UNMC breaking in. They insisted that Blaze owned the gallery and that they were allowed in. 

We went and checked Blaze's emails and had some fun RP about what was in the inbox and after a while and some other RP and talking and such found the ownership details. 

I feel that both sides feel that the other is out to get them, which to an extent is true but, everyone's just too keen to initiate on each other. People start to RP then break down and just decide to initiate when they get bored of the RP. I remember once that I was RPing with UNMC inside Npas when an officer got on in a UNMC heli, we we're all joking around and having a really nice time before one UNMC completely changed the mood by flying a little bit away and just executing the officer leaving the UNMC that were with us to continue the fun RP.

I think that both sides need to commit to the RP they give because a lot of the bad RP comes down to both sides getting bored, and then going to combat, I think people need to start having some more creative and fun RP first, before trying combat. Now obviously there are going to be gunfights and you can't do some crazy fun unique RP for every situation but I think more is needed to stop both parties feeling hard done by after some bad RP.

At that situation, some of the lower ranks tried to initiate when we came but the higher ranks set a good example and RP'd first. I think the lower ranks need to follow those examples set.

I think that if people let situations develop before bringing out guns then we'd have much more fun, instead of both parties just wanting to fuel the kind of boring "well they shot me yesterday so let's go and fuck em up" mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you make a post like this in the first place. If you want something to change speak to a general of the UNMC and give some constructive criticism. 
You are seemingly saying the UNMC has gone downhill to the recent recruitment which is your opinion which you are entitled to however making a post about it and then saying : "they are many different things which i cant say on the forums."    Just don't say anything at all. If you want this in a simply and mature manner don't make a post about it but speak to the parties involved. 

Jesus christ Fergus. Learn to undertand.

He responded to a gallery where UNMC and Rebels are dead, they decide to call medics down and get them all revived and once they got revived, a UNMC private took the officers hostage. Regardless of tensions between UNMC and Police, these officers decided not to have some vendetta against UNMC and get them some medical assistance and they are repaid by being taken hostage by them. (No doubt executed later on).

That statement speaks for UNMC for itself, doesn't it... My god.
Oh and the police never do anything wrong? 

We are the unmc we are not nice we are here to give you a hard time... people need to grow back bones and enjoy the game. 

If you've got a constructive and meaningful complaint, you can post it on the justice board.. if you're not feeling it, message a sgt+.. nothing wrong in my books of what happened.. when you go up to an enemy and help them out, dont always expect them to feel sympathy towards you.. These privates work under orders.. orders that they follow religiously, and they did a good job following them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just saying my opinion and yet it seems all people can do is complain or tell me to go complain to someone which is what i don't want to do like fuck me its an opinion.

W8im2pS.jpg

why is everyone always at each other's throats?
Because both sides like to compare the size of their cocks, forgetting that they're both the size of cocktail sausages and neither are any bigger..

However, as much as I can respect you have your own opinion this isn't the approach to have IMO. As always stated on any "UNMC did this" "police did that" "Y gang are this" thread that inevitably gets locked, the creator of said thread is told to go directly to the people in charge or through the proper channels (reporting as an official complaint/ talking to leaders) as that's the way that should, and would promote actual change or recognition of X problem.

To be fair, I've seen this happen to Cops, Rebels and the UNMC. I've both been on the receiving end of mistrusting people, And I have also had people mistakenly trust me.

It is shitty, but it is part of the game and you should always prepare for the worst case scenario. 

With that being said, being taken hostage can be as fun as you make it :)

If you dislike UNMC for taking you hostage after being nice to them well I dislike half the server lel..just kidding I don't it's just a game :)

At the end of the day mate you just need to get over it because the problem is a lot of people in this community, myself included at times, are capable of giving but as soon as someone gives them a taste of their own medicine they chuck all the toys out of their pram and cause drama about it. Ps just like your entitled to your own opinion so am I and thats it so don't say "but I wasn't causing drama I just thought it would be constructive to throw a dig at an entire faction".

Well you know it was kindof expected after seeing about 5 more UNMC around and having shitty relationships, and I got to admit, it is a dick move to take people hostage for being part of a faction (I know the police had order 58 were arrest on sight but that order has expired) to cause a shitstorm with loads of casualities, but once you get taken hostage, you might have to make the best of it and try to interact if you haven't been shoved in box without any interaction, which in these cases don't happen, we managed to roleplay things and I didn't get left alone for a single moment and people were talkative to me. But in the end, I would stay away from any UNMC until the situation deescalates because it'll most likely end up with me and my patrol officer in zipties and a mass gunfight on the server.

Back