What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC friendship

Why would you make a post like this in the first place. If you want something to change speak to a general of the UNMC and give some constructive criticism. 
You are seemingly saying the UNMC has gone downhill to the recent recruitment which is your opinion which you are entitled to however making a post about it and then saying : "they are many different things which i cant say on the forums."    Just don't say anything at all. If you want this in a simply and mature manner don't make a post about it but speak to the parties involved. 
People should have the right to post whatever they wish within the forums and within the rules regardless if it is on team speak.  I mean now this is bought to light more officers are now aware of what can happen. 

People should be aloud to post about other factions without turning posts in to a raging blood bath. As you know this is an adult community and if said adults can't deal with criticism then that's their own issue. 

UNMC do this to cops

Cops do this to UNMC

We are both dicks 

As an officer I would of taken their fire arms (if I had backup). Being taken hostage by UNMC can be enjoyable, they will rp with you while you are in jail or FOB, something we don't do.

UNMC make dickish moves and so do we, it's role play and it's fun.

UNMC and police have friction in RP. Anyone who takes it out of RP is well, silly to be kind. 

For example when I was taken hostage by UNMC I was abusive,  swearing and a person that would not surrender,  but out of RP they are mamy UNMC I like. It's a game lad's.  This is just some criticism,  the police and UNMC both have the right to post it, hell we should make a separate forum for people to rant about each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has different emotions, motivations, attitudes in this game. Whilst some people would see the actions of the UNMC as morally wrong and terrible, others will say it's a game, move on and don't get so emotionally attached to in game events.

I have to agree with the latter. It's far too easy to take things personally in an RP game. Remember, he didn't do it to YOU. His fictional RP character did it to your fictional RP character, and it's absolutely fine to bitch and moan *IN RP* at how the UNMC are a bunch of immoral, backstabbing, trigger happy scumbags.... 😉

They have wronged your character. You won't be so willing to help them next time. Their loss, not yours. You're just another kind hearted soul that signed up to protect and serve, who's had his human decency trampled on by the cruel actions of others. A tougher, meaner, more aggressive & less tolerant cop is born. *sad face*

Bringing it to the forums out of RP isn't really going to bring you a warm fuzzy feeling.

You know, complaints left, right and center. I think people forget role play is more important at the end of the day. I see the main point is just lil more improvement hopefully. But I'd like to point out a few things.

I often see too many role play's ending gunfights or just reviling around rebel like activity or some one wants to insure they win every encounter. I learned often you do not need to win every single fight or react to there "You fight fire with fire" What I mean is just cause one side gives some low rp dosent mean you do the same

AS of late I believe both sides have continued this dead horse for months now. I would say though doing more role play than a other shows something more.

It would also benefit a white-listed faction and its reputation with Altis's citizens or gangs even police.

Remember #RPEVERYTHING

-redacted me no like dramaa-

Back