What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Gold Convoy Continues

blaze1981

so as most of you already know after a few weeks of peace between the police force and unmc the police in there infinite wisdom decided that because they hadnt seen much unmc activity for a week that we were no longer a threat and as such they cancelled the gold convoys we had been getting each saturday . Sadly for the police the unmc werent inactive we had just been busy putting our men through a vigorous training programme 

So tonight as normal we arrived at the treasury for 9:30pm where we were met by a police negotiator who was told that the unmc were here for there 25 million weekly gold pocket money and that should they refuse we would take it by force.

As expected the police decided to try it the hard way. After taking out wave one without any unmc casualties we headed off back to our lands with nearly 280 gold bars totaling over 30 million british pounds. Upon arrival at our checkpoint we were met by another wave of police who were swiftly dispatched and moved on to sell our gold without issue 

So my message to the police is this , you can call off the treaty you can even violate an empty base , however the unmc can and will empty the vault whenever we feel we need to boost our own bank balances and it would be in your best interests to come back to the table apologise for your mistake and agree to the new terms we will send to you in the near future. Failure to comply will result in the unmc starting wave two of operation take back our pocket money , a wave that will not only cripple the altis police force but the island as a whole both its inhabitants and its infrastructure !!!! you have been warned 

uwNGN9F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

giphy.gif

No problems with you guys robbing the government, just keep your hands out of my pockets kk? Thanks xo

I like the fact the phrase 'pocket money' was used; insinuating that the government is still your parental/guardian figure!

Just goes to show that you actually care about what items you have inside the trucks and also the amount of money it costed to get all those vehicles, and those walls painted. That people seem to not care about their items by gratifying..

One question. Why take a picture so far away? Are you trying to get people to get money out of their pockets, money that could have been 'Pocket Money' xD. Do we need to get a Magnifying Glass or Telescope?    

You robbed a whole load of salt? That's just sad ...

Hmm, either we stay as this and have police complain, return to unmc being arrest on sight and have the unmc complain, or go back to the gold transfers and have the civs and half the cops complain.

Do you have any preference over which group is currently pissed off@ @CSI Xsum

Hmm I prefer your second suggestion Spunky. @Spunky Bumlove

coppersC.jpg
i dont like the arrest on sight option as it results in a lot of un- needed gunfights and lots of complaints for both sides , why do we have to be arrest on sight its stupid any unmc seen breaking the laws arrest them those  unmc seen around just roleplaying without bountys and without weapons leave them be its quite simple really

Back