What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Gold Convoy Continues

Hmm I prefer your second suggestion Spunky. @Spunky Bumlove

coppersC.jpg
if you make UNMC arrest on sight, I'm taking the beret of every officer i see as a trophy. no matter how bloody or ripped they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like the arrest on sight option as it results in a lot of un- needed gunfights and lots of complaints for both sides , why do we have to be arrest on sight its stupid any unmc seen breaking the laws arrest them those  unmc seen around just roleplaying without bountys and without weapons leave them be its quite simple really
An eye for an eye.

My personal opinion would be, as@blaze1981said, UNMC are arrested only if seen with weapons or committing a crime. Taking money from Her Majesty's Government is a crime, and the UNMC should be punished as such if/when caught.

So you get the ability to RP with the UNMC without arresting them, and UNMC still have to work hard for their money. Best of both worlds, and more exciting for everyone! 

That`s fair enough.

But why should you be given a weekly payment?

you don`t owe us anything

and we don`t owe you anything!

Why do you feel that it`s your God given right to be awarded gold each week?

Sometimes it feels to me as though you have a superiority complex!

It`s as if you think us "inferior" people should surrender to your will!

SPC. Renegade .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like it at the moment, no cops that are complaining about the gold transfer. Sometimes some fun rp and sometimes it turns into a gunfight.

i like it in unmc now

the way it is now is the best i think. Everyone was having fun today. Maybe some were not so happy as hostage but most of them had fun i think. 

That`s fair enough.

But why should you be given a weekly payment?

you don`t owe us anything

and we don`t owe you anything!

Why do you feel that it`s your God given right to be awarded gold each week?

Sometimes it feels to me as though you have a superiority complex!

It`s as if you think us "inferior" people should surrender to your will!

SPC. Renegade .
its not that its a fact the unmc are a military unit we are alot more powerful than the police and rebels and if we so choose can bring the island to a stand still, the reason for the gold was a payment to stop us doing illegal things , it made the island a more peacefull place and i feel people enjoyed it more, we proved last night that if we want the gold we can take it , its just we would prefer to take it without having to kill anyone as we take no pleasure in the slaughter of innocent police officers

We didn`t exactly have a full squad on last night.

Us police at our best are amazing!

We are organised

and we are more than capable of standing our ground I assure you.

SPC. Renegade .

Hmm, either we stay as this and have police complain, return to unmc being arrest on sight and have the unmc complain, or go back to the gold transfers and have the civs and half the cops complain.

Do you have any preference over which group is currently pissed off@ @CSI Xsum
Rotate it every few weeks. 

We didn`t exactly have a full squad on last night.

Us police at our best are amazing!

We are organised

and we are more than capable of standing our ground I assure you.

SPC. Renegade .
"If you don't fuck away off from my Vault I'm gonna swallow my tongue right in front of you!"

IF U.N.MC wish to conduct such crimes you will be treated as such.

I like it at the moment, no cops that are complaining about the gold transfer. Sometimes some fun rp and sometimes it turns into a gunfight.

i like it in unmc now

the way it is now is the best i think. Everyone was having fun today. Maybe some were not so happy as hostage but most of them had fun i think. 

Didn`t you leave?

SPC. Renegade .

Honestly cops stop chatting big u can't protect ur selfs against something u can't see coming all it past attacks have ended up with like 50+ cops dieing it's just time to accept it.going through the stages of denial accept us as the islands military and u r safe 

Honestly cops stop chatting big u can't protect ur selfs against something u can't see coming all it past attacks have ended up with like 50+ cops dieing it's just time to accept it.going through the stages of denial accept us as the islands military and u r safe 
the way i see it is that we have to learn to co exist on the island as we are both here to stay , tonight proved that we can roleplay together without it turning violent , we took 9 police officers hostage and negotiated the release of our nuclear weapon , not one gun shot was fired in over 2 hours everyone had a good time and roleplay from both sides was really good.

Now dont get me wrong  there will always be times when a gun fight occurs we are playing arma 3 after all however we must not let one gunfight no matter who wins or loses set the scene for all out war over the comming weeks/months .

Every time we meet in the field it doesnt always have to end in violence although sometimes it will. Let both sides just enjoy roleplaying with each other  fighting each other or doing whatever else they like doing to each other without it always ending in a shit storm that way everyone will enjoy the game a whole lot more trust me

Finchyy shhhhh! You are making yourself look silly!

You might want to have a word with your men in that case Blaze.

SPC. Renegade .

Back