What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

'UNMC only win because of their numbers'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad Vodka

So basically me kech kevin and gdZ went off duty (we are UNMC btw) to make some money and we decided to do a weed run. What happens next you can see in the video

Strong language in the music!!

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

4 UNMC members off duty on Server 2 doing a weed run, got to the dealer and 3 gangs decided to hold us up

It didn't end well for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
so this is what you guys do when i tell you to have some time off to enjoy yourselves 

200.gif

Nice frag video dude, but may I remind you we are here to roooolleeeplay.

Also I found your music incredibly hurtful.

And you're a shit shot.

Nice frag video dude, but may I remind you we are here to roooolleeeplay.

Also I found your music incredibly hurtful.

And you're a shit shot.
We attempted to RP but they were having non of it, so we defended our selfs the best way we could, with love.

No offence but its really not hard to hold that drug dealer... like if you cant hold it that well your a bad player... im tryna find a video of a hobo taht kills like 7 cops to prove my point , he has like 50 hours on the game ....barewith.....

No offence but its really not hard to hold that drug dealer... like if you cant hold it that well your a bad player... im tryna find a video of a hobo taht kills like 7 cops to prove my point , he has like 50 hours on the game ....barewith.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back