What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

'UNMC only win because of their numbers'

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 minutes ago, Koala Bear said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I guy who can play arma.....

3 minutes ago, Koala Bear said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Be nice if you could talk instead of using dead memes...

Its just your tryna mock me with memes...
well maybe if you didn't make yourself look like a tit on the forums saying that you can actually play arma on a thread where someone is just sharing a video the mocking memes wouldn't have came up 

Actually it's hella easy to attack kavala drug dealer it's called a 7.62 and bounty hq 

Last edited by a moderator:
well maybe if you didn't make yourself look like a tit on the forums saying that you can actually play arma on a thread where someone is just sharing a video the mocking memes wouldn't have came up 
Well when your dissing other players its not fair because everyone was bad once, that church is pretty easy to defend as you cant shoot through side windows as you cant get high enough and if you know what your doing with server lag/ latency defending the door is pretty chill . Also im pretty sure it classes as a dedicated frag video since its just a video of him killing people so im unsure as to why its still up for starters. I just think that people should have more respect for the little guys. 

Hahahaha who da fook is dat guy

@The Cobra just jokin, we go way back <3

There is nothing wrong with frag videos as long the rp is done before hand and that church isn't really easy to defend at all if the right people are attacking there are multiple places where you can shoot into the church to kill people that are watching the doors its the way that they initiated and attacked it that fucked them 

Well when your dissing other players its not fair because everyone was bad once, that church is pretty easy to defend as you cant shoot through side windows as you cant get high enough and if you know what your doing with server lag/ latency defending the door is pretty chill . Also im pretty sure it classes as a dedicated frag video since its just a video of him killing people so im unsure as to why its still up for starters. I just think that people should have more respect for the little guys. 

Hahahaha who da fook is dat guy

@The Cobra just jokin, we go way back <3
 >3 

There is nothing wrong with frag videos as long the rp is done before hand and that church isn't really to defend at all if the right people are attacking there are multiple places where you can shoot into the church to kill people that are watching the door its the way that they initiated and attacked it that fucked them 
Well you cant shoot through the windows , you cant go on any other buildings to get positions because of the angles of the buildings. Castle , castle rocks and bounty hunter building again no shots from if your hugging the wall also you trap yourself in thoses places. The way the hemitts where lined up forced the guys one way and there clearly new guys to the game. I just think if your gonna show off at least do it to against more skilled players in a decent scenario...

This post is going way off topic. This is a video to share not a post to have comments on mocking other players because of their skill. Calling the people in the video "unskilled" can be highly offensive towards them players and assuming they are new because of their ability in a gunfight is a poor assumption. If you have nothing nice to say or anything relevant to the video leave it out of this post. I do not want to see any judgement or mockery from this point forward.

>3 

Well you cant shoot through the windows , you cant go on any other buildings to get positions because of the angles of the buildings. Castle , castle rocks and bounty hunter building again no shots from if your hugging the wall also you trap yourself in thoses places. The way the hemitts where lined up forced the guys one way and there clearly new guys to the game. I just think if your gonna show off at least do it to against more skilled players in a decent scenario...
That is how you are meant to play a combat game.... Why would we not sit in cover in a gunfight? I can't see what you trying to get at, just seems to me like you are a little angry for no reason. As houston said no more mockery so I will not sat anymore on the matter

your memes are always shit
Coming from the

Gg4J5KL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back