What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Recruitment Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that most gangs use the same ranks as UNMC, they often occupy the checkpoint and rob you after you did your run. Sorry for the confusion, I just realised it. Just to make clear, do all UNMC have [uNMC] in their name?
Yes. Well, atleast they should. Also, we all have a squad XML (Unless you've just been whitelisted) which shows our red badge on our uniform and vehicles. And if you can't see these things on us, remember that we are never ever in a gang, so if they have a gang name below their name, they aren't one of us. (Or just not whitelisted. If they aren't whitelisted they won't be alone, so keep that in mind)

Edit: @puppy1004

Last edited by a moderator:
simple solution...

Use a heli, don't go near checkpoint, mission complete....

they "DO NOT" know who's behind their walls unless you made yourself memorable, so call them if robbed :)

(I've witnessed this playing admin.. it's quite funny).

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens alot on server 2 where gangs are on the checkpoint demanding cash to pass which is always a higher amount than we charge, but we charge a small tax and thats for protection aswell while operating in our lands which as i said before is under 10% crime rate. Where as these other guys wont protect you and is just after the money.

One of the things ive learned is to treat civilians with respect as its them were here for, someone posted earlier by saying they dont feel safe anywhere else apart from our lands and asked us to goto cocaine fields etc for their protection which is a great idea but it takes manpower and sometimes we may not have enough to send a team at that time but for example yesterday we got a distress call from a citizen explaining he was gettimg tortured, 2 seperate operations went under way to make sure this civilian was unharmed by sending out a ground force and air support.. not for a gunfight but for a peaceful solution.

Every operation ive been a part of my orders are simple in cases like this and thats NOT to open fire unless fired apon and aim for a peacful solution.

But other gangs do try nd man the checkpoint when we arnt around and can tell straight away as they lack discipline, their not in seperate teams or in a formation but by that point its too late to turn back cos ur already at the barrier.

SOLUTION: before considering entering our land do a quick check on whos on, which all our members have [uNMC] at their name and if you see our guys online then its safe to proceed.

simple solution...

they "DO NOT" know who's behind their walls unless you made yourself memorable, so call them if robbed :)

This is not a recommended approach, if we see a chopper skip the boarder or we see a chopper inside our territory that noone has processed, we will first of all issue a warning to give a chance to come back to the checkpoint.

If we get no response and the chopper hasnt come back, we bring some toys and come looking for you  :p

simple solution...

Waiting for those who try :D

I just realised that most gangs use the same ranks as UNMC, they often occupy the checkpoint and rob you after you did your run. Sorry for the confusion, I just realised it. Just to make clear, do all UNMC have [uNMC] in their name?
Yea we've noticed gangs trying to mimic us. We all have UNMC in our names and remember we did have two incidents of UNMC imposters so if you see someone marked UNMC manning the checkpoint not in our AAF green uniform then report it.

I've also been encouraging more of my men to go on server two,but both servers are full during peak hours so it's easier to comglomerate our power in server 1. If we have someone spamming to get in server two for 15 minutes and their alone then they are not going to be very effective.

Ever since I turned to the rebel side I've made multiple adventures to meet the "UNCM" since before as a cop we where practically banned to talk to em ;P ( yes it's a joke). Believe or not I'm actually trying to set up a trading contract Roleplay wise, me and my partner managed to trade first time yesterday and it ended up with us getting to borrow a freaking strider, in the future I hope to trade, ammo, information etc, these guys really do provide that "extra" cherry on the Roleplay, but I can kinda confirm puppies story, your privates are cocky as hell :p

We train them to be assholes. Only the biggest and meanest assholes make it in the army. When they shown they can be assholes, then, in due time, they will occasionally be in a friendly mood. Like I am. Sometimes. ^^

We train them to be assholes. Only the biggest and meanest assholes make it in the army. When they shown they can be assholes, then, in due time, they will occasionally be in a friendly mood. Like I am. Sometimes. ^^
I can confirm this. We make them mean and professional. Our discipline makes them more aggressive to perform better in hostile situations that occur very frequently.

Example:

"Why are you here?" -Sovereign

"To make Altis a better place,sir!" -Renegade

"You should have joined the fucking Peace Corps Private!" -Sovereign

Ever since I turned to the rebel side I've made multiple adventures to meet the "UNCM" since before as a cop we where practically banned to talk to em ;P ( yes it's a joke). Believe or not I'm actually trying to set up a trading contract Roleplay wise, me and my partner managed to trade first time yesterday and it ended up with us getting to borrow a freaking strider, in the future I hope to trade, ammo, information etc, these guys really do provide that "extra" cherry on the Roleplay, but I can kinda confirm puppies story, your privates are cocky as hell :p
You mean to tell me it's only on one occasion they've left MSF get a strider? Sure!

You mean to tell me it's only on one occasion they've left MSF get a strider? Sure!
Oh, the accusations.. But, no proof? So do me favor and don't accuse us of handing out striders. We never did nor ever will let people drive around in our striders uncontrolled. Zippey is a nice dude and we had a nice conversation, it was 5 minutes before restart, they gave us a Prisoner Transport bus, I let them drive around the salt flats in my strider for 5 minutes.

And as he said.. He is not MSF. And MSF have never driven around in a strider that we gave them so.. put a sock in it :)

Oh, the accusations.. But, no proof? So do me favor and don't accuse us of handing out striders. We never did nor ever will let people drive around in our striders uncontrolled. Zippey is a nice dude and we had a nice conversation, it was 5 minutes before restart, they gave us a Prisoner Transport bus, I let them drive around the salt flats in my strider for 5 minutes.

And as he said.. He is not MSF. And MSF have never driven around in a strider that we gave them so.. put a sock in it :)
So its not a coincidence MSF drives around in multiple striders sometimes,and also that they have 100 round mx sw mags? Hmm...

So its not a coincidence MSF drives around in multiple striders sometimes,and also that they have 100 round mx sw mags? Hmm...

wow you guys really are clutching at straws , do you not realise that msf includes ex members of the unmc which means they probably still have there vehicles from when they were in the unmc including striders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back