What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC TRF has laned oh jess takeing fire

troll? what the fuck did i do?

i havent even joined the server yet
But yet you said you and your gang have been here for 3 years. How ironic.

we have the UNMC on are side.

are sister gang

We are the UNMC....

your not with us.
Uhm..........

im UNMC TRF not unmc

you guys dont even have a unit like we do that means your not offishle.

https://units.arma3.com/unit/1unmc
Very interesting and new name. Plus your unit means absolutely nothing here on Altis. The UNMC are the official Non Conformist Military Corps here on Altis. To elaborate again "the unit means nothing" in Roleplay terms.

it has but we died out and went on a nothere server and we must of had are old profile deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
e0ff4f4595d9b0963176e3fce1568313.png
 Thought you were in TRF UNMC, here it says your in ACDC?

Alright lads, let me just point out to everyone of this rule

(1.1) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

It might be a meme, but rules still apply to everyone

Trust me, I have my fair share of warnings :)

Alright, we have had our fun lads xD Lets calm it down now.

Welcome to or back to the Community I hope you enjoy your stay looking forward to seeing the Roleplay from UNMC TRF.

These lads may make fun but I am convinced 100%, RIP everyone these guys are for real

sad-cop-e1422497647230-300x217.jpg

RIP Police

03080801334124333837751000474562.jpg

RIP Rebels

sad-homeless-man-15723253.jpg

RIP Hobos

we land at tanoa airport to see a tune of hobos and rebles we withdraw are guns and shuke them out i sayed who works here a man sayed no one i sayed wel were takeing over we need a new atc bravo 1 takes that job then i say we need runway cleenas echo takes that job then i sayed we need to clean the island of all thes hobos.

and thats why we have come to altis to clean the lands of the hobos and the rebles we are UNMC TRF.
and yet i was the person who made UN on TRF iron spider so shush and go back to ur dying server 

Back