What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Value for own life and fear RP.

Hey admins add this as a rule instead. Spot on rice.  Thanks 🙂
You say this But I  found when I was in police and gearing up was as good as free I was much happier to a lose a situation, whereas as a rebel and Poseidon losing a situation is much more of a no no, and the main factor is due to the gear prices. “Drawing” in the situation sometimes happens - which is the best you can ever get to not losing because we aren’t going to waste the money we spend gearing up every time 

We don’t need rule changes, we just need mentality changes. If everyone stopped trying to win everything and just wanted to have fun then this place would be so much better. Last night I had the best and funniest night on this server in absolute months and just because everyone involved preferred to have fun than to just win.
I've been on a whitelisted roleplay server where no initiation was required to shoot, only 'good reason', e.g. you're running drugs and cops are coming. Yet gunfire was a rarity because the intention of the playerbase was complete immersion within a character, almost as an actor. I've been on a public takistan server where there were complex legal/illegal businesses, hostage situations, etc. yet wearing certain clothing was all you needed to RDM every cop on sight, but people didn't because it was more fun to mess with them. On RPUK, what's good for my character is good for me: there is no separation between the two. My character winning a gunfight is me winning a gunfight. I don't know if there's a way to change that on a public server, but I'd say rules don't make good roleplay, a roleplay-motivated playerbase does.

past few years ^

Fearing ya life is something that is non existant hear sadly. Win mentality is way too big.

Would be nice to see a change but I cant see it being done here.
Well said. I don't see anything changing either, some peoples egos are too big, Maybe if the community tripled in size over night things could possibly go back to how they were like 3/4/5 years ago.

Back