What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

The landrover defender needs a few changes. It's very loud, sounds like what my sporty X5 sounded like. It also spits fire as standard, which isn't very realistic. 

It's a tad slow, which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so loud in comparison. For the noise it makes, it sounds like it should do 0-120mph in 2 seconds, but instead it maxes out at 90 😂
That thing is deafening sitting inside when it's going you can't hear anything

is it possible to have the handling files looked at for the Indian black smoke, the upgrades are not actually effecting the bikes performance.

Oracle STD A 

A couple months ago, the nitrous was removed from the vehicle in an update. That has massively devalued the vehicle and since the update, I do not see anyone driving them around anymore including myself. The 900k-1mil price tag for that vehicle was due to the unique addition compared to most other cars of having a nitrous and one could argue the cool looking exhaust modification at the back.

Everything else about the vehicle is awful in my opinion.

- The model itself looks visually dated

- You are forced to put smaller tyres onto the vehicle, as the tyres clip through the bodywork at the lowest suspension

- You are required to have a massive rear wing at the back to stop it flipping over around corners. The vehicle feels 'top heavy' as it were.

- Even with a rear wing the vehicle sometimes still rolls over when driving around corners

Despite all the problems above, I still loved driving the vehicle because I absolutely loved the sound/visual effects of the nitrous being expelled from the exhausts along with the speed boost it gave you. However, without the nitrous and the problems mentioned above, the vehicle has become difficult to drive especially when there are better alternatives for 1/3 of the price.

If re-adding the nitrous back to the vehicle is completely out of the question, then I would be grateful if it can be retuned to make it less 'top heavy' and more grounded, with better turning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Porsche GT3 is just not where it should be, For a sports car you'd expect it to be relatively decent but for the price point its absolutely horrid for what is a good looking car. It puts people off buying them due to the shocking handling where it spins out at the first corner and doesnt stick to the ground like you'd expect. So if Devs could alter that a bit that'd be great

Back