What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

The new Nissan GTR R35 needs a bit of speed boost and im pretty sure that its suits the A Class section (Racing Cars)
Its feels terrible it stops at 130mph something around and the sound of the transmission just doesn't sits very well with the speed i would like to see it at least around 140-145mph since it is a fast car and used mostly for racing.

The Pegassi Tezeract is a SUPER CAR in the city, but it only does 125mph at top speed and the acceleration is slower than my Sedans and Sport Cars. An acceleration boost (since it's electric) and a top speed boost would make this car be worth the price. Because for a car this expensive it should have BOTH super car acceleration and top speed. https://gyazo.com/f122ddb0a59751be7e47d2498bf5780f

Putting my hat in to say that the R32 needs some speed changes. It's city version has insane acceleration and lives it's import older brother/sister in the dust. R32s are big loud and fast and you dont full get the feel of that in the city. Two examples of real life and another cities R32

https://youtu.be/qAzm3r5VRRQ?t=118

https://youtu.be/X1-eTnBwtbk?t=127

No idea if this will help just a few references for design to tweak 

Posting this for a friend. Feedback on the Honda EK9

The B16B engine boasted one of the highest power output per liter of all time for a naturally aspirated engine with 185 PS (136 kW; 182 hp) at 8,200 rpm and 160 N⋅m (118 lb⋅ft) at 7,500 rpm of torque from 1.6 L (1,595 cc) of displacement. For the first time, a strategically seam welded monocoque chassis was used to improve chassis rigidity. The interior featured red RECARO bucket seats, red door cards, red Type R floor mats, a titanium shift knob, and a Momo leather-wrapped steering wheel. The EK9 was only available for sale in Japan.

Performance figures include a 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph) acceleration time of 6.7 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 15.3 seconds. The EK9 could attain a top speed of 225 km/h (140 mph). I believe this was copied from a wiki but he said its correct, hes a car nerd 🙂

"the car was a non turbo 1.6 petrol engine and got to 140mph, ive bought one ingame and it has had all the engine mods and struggles to hit 110mph. I also added the turbo ingame which the actual car never had and it made no difference. its a front wheel drive car but handles like a rear wheel drive."

Just passing this along for him as hes not a forum person.

can we up the speed of muscle cars, or some atleast?
Alot of them are way slower then they should be compared to other cars with worse engines.
Also the massive ass engines fully upgraded, going slower then a taxi not upgraded at all is kinda weird XD
think they need some rework all together on the speed front atleast.
They are just for aesthetics right now i feel like.
(Specially "Ellie") fully upgraded looks like a BEAST of a engine, but still slower then a Taxi wich is weird. 
il edit more muscle cars once i try em out and fully uprade them.

Although ive never driven the coquette D10 I think it should be made slower than the import variant (Corvette ZR1). The D10 has unbalievable acceleration and top speed and is probably the fastest local sports car within the city.

I know we arent talking about import cars, but theres one import car I can think of and that is the Mercedes A45 Hatchback (Not the CLA variant). I believe it should be in the Sport class. It handles great but for some reason has a drift tune and terrible wheelspin when trying to move off.

The Vagner and the FMJ should get a lot higher top speed as they are both super-cars.
The Vagner tops out at 125mph flat 
The FMJ tops out at 120mph flat

I believe both these cars should me doing around 160 flat like the other local super cars, they are currently slower than than 80-90% of the vehicles in the city. And considering they are only taken into the city at Auctions that start at 1.4 mil, these top speeds are ludicrous. 

Car: Grotti Furia

Class: [S Class] - Super

Cost: £4,000,000

Type: Local Super Car

Top Speed Stock: 135MPH

Top Speed Maxed: 145MPH

In City: 2 Owned

I Tested the speed of the car at stock and the top speed I could reach and hold was 135MPH this was on a Flat, I feel for the Classification of the car being Class as a S class - Super I think the speed should Match the other super cars within this category, for example the Krieger on a Flat with stock was hitting 148MP.

I upgraded the car to be fully maxed out and the Car was only Hitting top speeds of 145MPH on a Flat where, the Krieger and Emerus which are in the same class are hitting 155MPH on a flat fully maxed.

If possible Maybe increase the Speed of the Car MPH on a Flat of the Value between a extra 5-10MPH

Car: FMJ

Top Speed Stock: 120mph 

Top Speed Maxed: 125mph

Car: Entity XXR

Top Speed Stock: 125MPH

Top Speed Maxed: 135mph

The FMJ and Entity XXR as super cars should go at least 155- 170mph as they are supers.

The Ranger Rover (Police UC) breaks are almost non existent. You have a breaking distance that if you are not careful will almost always end in some wall. 

The volvo 242 has an engined swaped RB26 engine so it should be classed as a sport. Also the breaks are broken (maxed breaks and still stops like a train).

Car: Taipan 

Top Speed: 130MPH

This car is very slow to get to top speed, as a super car it should be a lot quicker... I would say atleast 150-160. And the acceleration needs to be fixed as its currently so sluggish and horrible to drive.

Car: Taipan 

Top Speed: 130MPH

This car is very slow to get to top speed, as a super car it should be a lot quicker... I would say atleast 150-160. And the acceleration needs to be fixed as its currently so sluggish and horrible to drive. And compared to other supers like the turismoR, T20 or Zorrusso it is extremely below par in performance. Its handling is good though in regards to the rest of it being subpar.

Car: FMJ

Top Speed Stock: 120mph 

Top Speed Maxed: 125mph

Just purchased one of these stunning cars to be completely let down by the top speed definitely needs an improvement as otherwise the cars a beauty. With the current speed it dosent warrant the high price tag its not worth driving currently as majority of cars smoke it. 

Hi, 

[S -CLASS]

Ive just bought a Tyrant which falls under super cars. I handles amazing and acceleration is mediocre at best. However what i feel is incorrect and needs adjusting is the top speed. i have mine max turbo and engine, and its hard stuck at 135mph. By hard stuck i mean, despite going downhill or over bumps  it does not increase even the slightest more than 135mph. This is a petrol supercar, and others in its class such as the T20 rightly hit a top speed of around 160/170. 

I find this issue quite unfair and frustrating as you cant even test drive the vehicles anymore. 

Thank you very much 

Vacca

GTA Online version of Lamborghini Gallardo.

Super car

Maxes out at 115

The E63S in my opinion needs a rework of the top speed and handling.  

The car costs 550k stock and maxes out at 120 on flats. 

When maxed it's a bit better but not much. 

The handling is also quite bad at the moment as the car feels heavier than most other sedans when it's one of the lighter ones technically. It turns like a boat and acceleration is nowhere near what it should be. 

IRL STATS: The E63s comes with a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 making roughly 604 bhp maxing out at 300km/h around 180mph.  (STOCK)

It does 0-60 in 3.0 seconds but in game this is far from that. (STOCK)

The car sells for 400/500k fully maxed meaning it has already depreciated in value as soon as you buy it and i think it's largely to do with the fact that almost every other sedan on the server that's import is better than it. 

I haven't tried all of the Mercedes imports but i believe it's the case with most of them being rather slow and sluggy. 

The Grotti Furia has half the fuel capacity compared to all other S Class Super Cars.
It's currently under 100 Liters, where local and import have an average fuel capacity of 200 Liters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to edit the handling code to stop the power to the wheels being completely cut off after doing a hand break turn? (Even in powerful cars)

Back