What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

In my opinion the Audi RS7 changes were upsetting to see, however I can live with it!

The Eclipse changes really hurt the value of the car and how fast it goes, I mean I bought it at a high price and then boom it got changed so it was upsetting to see.

Supra being changed was amazing though I cannot believe that this car got it's justice it's always needed.

In my opinion, I think a change for Eclipse/Audi RS7 would be amazing however i'm not too bothered still love the Audi!

We tested the R6 vs a ninja h2 and the ninja smoked the r6. not sure if that was the intention but i believe the r6 should be the fasted road bike in the city as it was and was traded at prices above 1.5m. 

jr 

https://i.imgur.com/ddG5kB9.jpeg

The Vapid Winky off-road in my opinion needs a little tweak to its speed since a fully stock it goes around 60 MPH which yeah its a old car understandable but after upgrading the car to max for engine, turbo, etc.. the only difference is a 10 MPH increase to 70 MPH and it really feels no different.  For the money spent upgrading the car where should be  some form of noticeable difference.

https://i.imgur.com/ddG5kB9.jpeg

The Vapid Winky off-road in my opinion needs a little tweak to its speed since a fully stock it goes around 60 MPH which yeah its a old car understandable but after upgrading the car to max for engine, turbo, etc.. the only difference is a 10 MPH increase to 70 MPH and it really feels no different.  For the money spent upgrading the car where should be  some form of noticeable difference.
I am happy with my Winky speed, its a old car. The real version of this has a top speed of 65mph so i dont see why it should be higher.

I am happy with my Winky speed, its a old car. The real version of this has a top speed of 65mph so i dont see why it should be higher.
I understand that it is a old car but after putting max upgrades on it for it only to get the smallest bit faster is kinda a rip-off, keep the stock car speeds the same thats fine, but even in real life you can stick a better engine in any old car (AKA upgrade the engine) and have it preform so much better and be faster.

I just feel that for max upgrades on the car there is very little difference and no point upgrading it in the first place I don't want it going like 120 but a noticeable difference would be nice.

R1 needs a little speed upgrade including the R6.

R1 being a bit slower than the R6 considering the R1 is a 2 seater (just to balance it out) as currently top speed is about 150-160 if you wheelie up, should be around 170 considering it is a bike and if you ride them quick, you are most likely going to die.

The R8 handles like crap spinning out like crazy on every time you try take a corner and top speed of 130mph, which should at the very least be 150 (more preferably, but at least that)

Last edited by a moderator:
What Liks said, cars like:
-R8
-GTR R35
-Mitsubishi Evo

Same issue across these vehicles, you lose the backend too easily. Decreasing fTractionBiasFront tends to usually work to make the cars more stable. There's more cars that suffer from same issue however I don't remember names. 

Mazda RX-7 needs stiffer suspension and suspension travel distance is too high. Braking is still awful. Wheels pop through the bodywork. Passenger seat is still bugged not allowing people to jump into the car (fixed by parking the car on an elevated surface so the passenger can open the door). When entering you sometimes teleport into the car. Using any chassis, the front lights are broken. Pop up lights still don't work on chassis #1 & #2.

Thanks and HF fixing 

R1 being a bit slower than the R6 considering the R1 is a 2 seater
Not a chance, the R1 would smoke an r6 in top speed, maybe make it about the same top speed with a pillion but otherwise the R1 should be faster than R6

Since these changes happened, the BMW m135i flips over way too easily and I can't even go around corners at high speeds in the car due to this.

Audi RS4 Avant is currently RWD when it should be AWD. It additionally has little traction when setting off from stationary. 

Handling update for the r35 fixed oversteer and front leaning too much into the corners (thankyou 😁). I'm not sure what is drives like without the snow but judging by the current setup it's good. 

There is a lot of cars that suffer from the same issue the r35 had, the front leans into the corners on many cars and here are just a few:
-Jeep Trackhawk
-Audi R8
-Porsche 911 GT3
-Audi RS6
-Nissan R32
-Mitsubishi Evo X

It's fixed by adjusting "fRollCentreHeightFront" and "fRollCentreHeightRear".
Both of these parameters should have the same number when adjusting.

Going lower, causes the car to lean away from the corners (which is needed for all of these cars above) but setting it too low causes the car to do wheelies and start flipping.
Going higher. causes the car to lean into the corners on the front. Going too high causes the car to oversteer and spin out more easily (which is what's happening to the cars now). 

When adjusting these parameters, the car should slightly lean away from the corner giving it good balance and grip when cornering. It's best to start at 0.00 and working your way up in 0.05 increments, in some rare cases some cars would need a negative number. Small adjustments can cause big changes to the handling of the car and this is definitely one of the most important ones when figuring out the perfect balance for the car.

-Stve

Agreed with Stve,

Currently the R8, Jeep Trackhawk and Porsche 911 GT3 drive awfully atm and aren't really functional/worth using within game due to it.

Hoping to see them improved in some way.

Also the Ferrari 458 still has the paint job scuff and my OCD tingles every time I see it :((

The ETR1 is supposed to be a super car however only goes 120mph, this is slower that most standard sports cars and SUVs in the city which makes little sense considering its supposed to be a local version of the Lexus LFA which has a top speed of 202mph. 

It would make much more sense if the car had similar speeds to the other super cars in the city which seems to be around 150-160 mph. Because to pay 1.2 million minimum for the car from auction seems like such a waste when you can just buy a sultan.

Handling of the car seems okay just needs a top speed increase.

Some EVs need a little love.

Tesla Model S

Handling has always been a bit too "snappy", but the acceleration really needs adjusting, as it's currently outclassed by any other EV (most of which are cheaper), including the Raiden (the vanilla Model S).

Tezeract

Increase to the max speed (126mph), as an S-class is being outpaced by A-class vehicles, hell even the G6 Ford Explorer is faster.

the entity xxr  is a local super car but it cant go over 135 mph  while sports cars and Suv's can go faster than it, i think super cars need to be faster than sport cars and i think the speed need to be around 160-180 mph as most of the local super cars going, handling and everything else about

it is good.

The Rs7 could do with a bit of an upgrade to acceleration and top speed,  at the moment it is slow as shit. 

Takes ages to accelerate and struggles to go over 120/130.

Many cars half as powerful out perform the Rs7.

The stock Rs7 is a 4.4 Litre V8, capable of pushing from zero to 60 mph in 3.5-seconds and a 190 mph top speed with 591bhp. This is obviously the stock version, so in theory after spending thousands on upgrades the specs would be even higher. 

At the moment it is destroyed by the likes of the focus Rs which for reference has a 2.5 litre 300bhp engine stock.

This car remains in the garage as its been boring to drive for months.  Please revert it back to how it was or adjust the stats so it reflects what it should be or near to. 

The Tyrant is a local super car. but at the moment it feels like it has a limiter placed on it and it doesn't go above 135MPH. Even on bumps or downhill it will always stay at 135. I think the acceleration could be better aswell from 0 to 60Mph

Since it is a super car and can be compared to the reaper and Autarch it should be going 160-180MPH. 
Right now it literally has a limiter on the car which limits it to 135 no matter where u are driving.

I know this one is a bit late, but I would love to see some top speed reworks on the Audi RS6 C7 Avant/ estate.

The stock Audi RS6 Avant is packed with a with a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 TFSI, which generates 591 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque. 

The top speed IRL is limited to 250 km/h (155.3 mph) STOCK. Also the acceleration should be 0-62 mph. 3.7 seconds. Sadly its not and its much slower.

However even Fully maxed out in game, the RS6 can barely reach 134 MPH on a flat road without roaring and screaming like mad (Top speed I clocked my Maxed RS6 was 137MPH Down the bumpy motorway entering the city next to the hospital)

Its a shame to see that because its such a good looking and powerful car that is neglected in game. 

Bearing in mind that this car goes for around 650k-700k Maxed and you could just buy a Sultan RS that would smoke it any day. 

It would be very pleasing to see it buffed to a higher top speed maybe in-between the range of 160-175 MAXED

I think this wont ruin the balance of cars etc, this is a very fast car IRL and if a little Sultan can beat it than surely it would make sense to give it some more life.

I will be providing relevant spec links down below:

https://www.ultimatespecs.com/car-specs/Audi/74381/Audi-(C7-2015)-A6-Avant-RS6-Performance.html

https://www.autoevolution.com/cars/audi-rs6-avant-2013.html#aeng_audi-rs6-avant-2013-40-tfsi-quattro-8at-560-hp

Cheers devs for the good work 🙂

I know this one is a bit late, but I would love to see some top speed reworks on the Audi RS6 C7 Avant/ estate.

The stock Audi RS6 Avant is packed with a with a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 TFSI, which generates 591 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque. 

The top speed IRL is limited to 250 km/h (155.3 mph) STOCK. Also the acceleration should be 0-62 mph. 3.7 seconds. Sadly its not and its much slower.

However even Fully maxed out in game, the RS6 can barely reach 134 MPH on a flat road without roaring and screaming like mad (Top speed I clocked my Maxed RS6 was 137MPH Down the bumpy motorway entering the city next to the hospital)

Its a shame to see that because its such a good looking and powerful car that is neglected in game. 

Bearing in mind that this car goes for around 650k-700k Maxed and you could just buy a Sultan RS that would smoke it any day. 

It would be very pleasing to see it buffed to a higher top speed maybe in-between the range of 160-175 MAXED

I think this wont ruin the balance of cars etc, this is a very fast car IRL and if a little Sultan can beat it than surely it would make sense to give it some more life.

I will be providing relevant spec links down below:

https://www.ultimatespecs.com/car-specs/Audi/74381/Audi-(C7-2015)-A6-Avant-RS6-Performance.html

https://www.autoevolution.com/cars/audi-rs6-avant-2013.html#aeng_audi-rs6-avant-2013-40-tfsi-quattro-8at-560-hp

Cheers devs for the good work 🙂
I think this car needs a bit more praise for what it is, bump that speed up and acceleration a  bit 😄                        
200.gif

I would love if the Banshee 900R got some attention. It is a supercar , but it only goes about 120mph. I don't know if it's supposed to be like this, But it would be nice if a supercar went faster than 120mph.

Back