What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

Is there any way to edit the handling code to stop the power to the wheels being completely cut off after doing a hand break turn? (Even in powerful cars)
Believe this to be a GTA V Physics issue more so than a handling issue I may be corrected however! 😄

RS7 Accel / Top Speed    A/B CLASS

Hello, Recently have purchased the RS7. Being a rather rare car nowadays with no possibility of import and I believe only auctions. this car is super underwhelming.

The RS7 being known as such a luxury HIGH-PERFORMANCE veichle outside of the city, I feel  does not reflect its true ability within RPUK.

RS7 IRL: Making  a whopping 591HP and 590 lb-ft of torque bringing its 0-60 down to 3.0S presenting it as a serious 5 door sports car.

Other RS7 Specs: Audi's QUATTRO 4Wheel drive system, 4.0L TurboCharged V8 Engine

The problem I have found with this veichle is mainly its acceleration, being such a fast 5 door car as shown by the specs above does not reflect its performance within city. This could be solved by possibly implementing the 4 Wheel drive system as other cars have which would create more grip resulting in a better acceleration time or possibly giving it more power to the back wheels.

Alongside this the top speed for a stock RS7 I have found is 120MPH. Being a rarer car ranging from 1.5M - 2.0M in game cash it essentially gets destroyed by majority 400-500K cars. I remeber this veichle being alot quicker quite some time ago before the whole car nerf but I believe its performance has been halted far too much in comparison to cars such as the Audi RS6 Avant, Alfa romeo Guiletta / Guillia and other cheaper performance cars.

The Benbrytare Motorcycle costs around 150,000 stock and a further 130,000 to max it out. The maximum speed you're gonna get out of it is around 80 MPH without the use of any massive downhills, bike is ridiculously slow and should be increased. 

The F-150 Raptor is very slow compared to what it should be. I think the acceleration and top speed need to be increase. It should be closer to the speed and acceleration of the Nissan Titan that's in the server.

I've just purchased the Audi E-Tron and I was quite confused when I tested out the top speed and it ended up to be maxing out at 120 when in real life the car is meant to go 150 odd mph and also on tablets is displayed as 144 top speed. Another issue I found with it is the battery capacity it can only hold 50kWh when I'd assume it should be a lot more. These issues have possibly already been recognised but just encase they haven't I thought I'd make it known.

New Lexus - Unrealisticly fast and incredible handling, Its like driving a jet on land 

Tesla Model S - This needed an upgrade however hitting 230 MPH in it is wrong in comparison to other vehicles which should be better or this should be reduced.

New Audi E-Tron - as per above.

When judging new vehicles I compare it to "supercar imports" Like the 458/488 and the lambo which should be the fastest in city. Like a rating Import Supers > Local Supers > and so on.

Id say the same with Bikes but slightly diferent. R1 should trump R6. Ninja H2 should trump R1 etc.

Volkswagen Scirocco:

• Carbon spoiler can't be removed meaning you end up with 2x spoiler.
  • Flames are coming out the rear bumper (higher up on the back of the car) instead of the tailpipes themselves. 

Suzuki Swift:

Just feels awful to drive, even after maxing it. I was expecting something similar to a local Issi Sport but it's honestly sluggish and struggles to hit 80mph. I get it's a hatchback and not a supercar, but I suspect a Panto could out drive one of these at the moment.

Aston Martin DBX:

For the class of car it is I'm a bit disappointed by the acceleration and top speed, somewhere between 110-120mph currently. Again not a super car (I know that), but taken from here: "60mph arrives in 4.3sec and the DBX’s top speed is 181mph." The current setup for the DBX in game does not reflect this, not that I'm expecting it to match exactly, but it'd be nice if we were closer towards it. If people are still looking at engine sound packs too, "The 4-litre hot-V twin-turbo V8" would sound pretty decent I'm sure!

Karin Asterope RS

Supposed to be the RS version of the Karin Asterope but feels like its just the same car with a body kit. It feels heavy and handles worse then the normal version of the Asterope, essentially the RS part is missing.

Rolls-Royce Cullinan

For a car that costs around 3.5 - 4 Million pounds the car should be a bit faster, it reaches around 105-110 when other SUVs go significantly faster, it has twin-turbo 6.7-liter V-12 which provides 563 horsepower so the top speed and acceleration should be higher.

The RS7 could do with some tuning on its speed and handling as currently it doesn't perform as you would expect it to. Its very slow in comparison to the RS6 / RS5 models and its handling is significantly worse than other Audis in the server.

The new Lancer needs a new sound change plus a speed boost when accelerating as in a class racing its too slow plus top speed is too slow to reach. 

The Mitsubishi Evo X is significantly under powered compared to what it should be, also compared to other vehicles in the same class, top speed needs no change (imo) as it hits roughly 136-140. Although when cornering and accelerating from a stop it's severely underpowered and struggles to pull itself through corners correctly, as it should.

So I recently bought a f-150 6.2l v8 thinking it would be similar too the Nissan Titan.

I think the Reliant Robin may of had a engine swop with it tbh.

For it too be the raptor f-150  and to struggle reaching above 80 on road nvm offroad was a complete let down especially for its price too would be easier too offroad on a boris bike.

I'd suggest giving it abit of a engine tune similar to that what the defender had.

Would make it actually more realistic too the actual irl motor.

🤞 I hope this could happen and it be made into the monster of a pick up should be.

The Mitsubishi Evo X is significantly under powered compared to what it should be, also compared to other vehicles in the same class, top speed needs no change (imo) as it hits roughly 136-140. Although when cornering and accelerating from a stop it's severely underpowered and struggles to pull itself through corners correctly, as it should.
Tbh it should be awd also and one of the cities better handling motors its slides at ever opportunity.

I would appreciate lookin upon the Audi R8, it is surprisingly slow compared to other Audis. the R8 accelerates slower than both RS3 and the RS6 and the speed is limited to 143 Mph as I last tested which is the same speed of the RS6, additionally the new RS3 can beat both the RS6 and the R8 which is realistically impossible.

Audi R8 costs around a Mil stock pries and shouldn't be considered as normal sports car but realistically it's considered a super car. 

The Dodge Challenger is a beautiful looking car and the sounds for it are great for the most part such as the start up and gear changes, But the actual driving noise just sounds like a very loud wheez that makes driving the car a pain along with the fact the Challenger for some reason has a problem with Curbs that no other car that I've seen in the city has. Not sure if its the suspension or maybe just my vehicle but if anyone else can vouch for this that'd be great because the Curb issue is a problem that makes the car horrid especially in police chases.

The RS7 could do with some tuning on its speed and handling as currently it doesn't perform as you would expect it to. Its very slow in comparison to the RS6 / RS5 models and its handling is significantly worse than other Audis in the server.

I would appreciate lookin upon the Audi R8, it is surprisingly slow compared to other Audis. the R8 accelerates slower than both RS3 and the RS6 and the speed is limited to 143 Mph as I last tested which is the same speed of the RS6, additionally the new RS3 can beat both the RS6 and the R8 which is realistically impossible.

Audi R8 costs around a Mil stock pries and shouldn't be considered as normal sports car but realistically it's considered a super car. 
To add onto those 2 the R8 should be one of the best performing vehicles in the city slighting improving the top speed maybe to 160mph and massive increasing it’s acceleration.

the RS7 should be in the top 2 when it comes to performance between the Audi R and RS series it makes no sense that it’s outperformed by the RS6 and especially the RS3 in speed, acceleration and handling 

To add onto those 2 the R8 should be one of the best performing vehicles in the city slighting improving the top speed maybe to 160mph and massive increasing it’s acceleration.

the RS7 should be in the top 2 when it comes to performance between the Audi R and RS series it makes no sense that it’s outperformed by the RS6 and especially the RS3 in speed, acceleration and handling 
I mean other than the R8 there all limited to 155 irl anyway but yeah needs some tweaks here and there, 

The Dodge Challenger is a beautiful looking car and the sounds for it are great for the most part such as the start up and gear changes, But the actual driving noise just sounds like a very loud wheez that makes driving the car a pain along with the fact the Challenger for some reason has a problem with Curbs that no other car that I've seen in the city has. Not sure if its the suspension or maybe just my vehicle but if anyone else can vouch for this that'd be great because the Curb issue is a problem that makes the car horrid especially in police chases.
I think the challenger needs a model replacement entirely, the widebody doesn't work with the wheels, the front is lower compared top the rear, and yes, the curb issue is a pain, even when the car has no suspension upgrades, it still manages to clip the curb causing the car to lift its entire nose up towards the sky as if its ready to go land on the moon. Here's a good challenger replacement: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2015-dodge-challenger-add-on-stock-shaker-hellcat Though this looks similar to what we have with the ability to remove the widebody or put it on, it doesn't seem to be pointing downwards at the front, and also has the ability to have the wheels actually fit the widebody so there isn't negative offset

The landrover defender needs a few changes. It's very loud, sounds like what my sporty X5 sounded like. It also spits fire as standard, which isn't very realistic. 

It's a tad slow, which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so loud in comparison. For the noise it makes, it sounds like it should do 0-120mph in 2 seconds, but instead it maxes out at 90 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back