What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Handling Feedback

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Here you can give feedback as to which class any default GTA car should go into along with potential changes to current cars already placed in a class. 

The car classes are as follows:

[S Class] - Super

[A Class] - Race

[B Class] - Sport

[C Class] - Common

from my experience since the update cars/bikes are not very balanced, i have friends who own local pick up trucks that now go faster than my Tesla Model S + Kawasaki Ninja H2, i know the idea is to balance cars but if a ford van can outpace one of the fastest motorbikes invented something doesnt seem right, also i would like to feedback that the Ninja H2 still cannot have its body painted which is a bit of a shame.

I feel like the Audi R8 got done dirty, the acceleration got put way to far down same with top speed. it also went from feeling light as a feather, to being really sluggish and heavy to drive. 
It's done real dirty, Acceleration is extremely slow, doesn't steer well anymore. Is also classified as a sport(should be a super tbh)
A45 has an incredible long wheelspin.

Tezeract (S Class) current does not drive like an electric car at all.

Problem 1) Normally EVs have a single speed gearbox, but it "shifts" and stalls 5 times for non-existent gear change at around 30, 55, 75, 95, 105.
Problem 2) EV motors have near instant torque at launch. As it's a S Class Super, it should have great launch and speed initially.

Please can we do something with m4 Duke? I think the standard m4 is currently faster.... Its not horrific top on flat is 130... I think between 150 and 160 would be sound and maybe a tiny bit lighter on the steering. 

I think the Dodge Challenger should get a little boost in the acceleration. The wheelie it used to have was a good way of getting a nice boost; to make up for the loss of wheelie, it should get a tad increase in the acceleration, then I think the challenger will be in a good spot.

I think the Park Ranger Vehicle could do with better traction and a little more power as they have to go up Mount Chilliad often to take photos as part of the job. It needs better handling off road  as it slides out alot on dirt and slopes that look like the vehicle should be able to get up.

I think the Entity XXR needs a speed buff, as its a super car and reaches 135 with bumps. I have cheaper S classes than it and they go quicker than 150. But in general an S class going 135 with bumps seems bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
from my experience since the update cars/bikes are not very balanced, i have friends who own local pick up trucks that now go faster than my Tesla Model S + Kawasaki Ninja H2, i know the idea is to balance cars but if a ford van can outpace one of the fastest motorbikes invented something doesnt seem right, also i would like to feedback that the Ninja H2 still cannot have its body painted which is a bit of a shame.
Think he's just making it up as he goes along 🤣. No need to mess about with them. Rs7 is totally shit now. Might aswell just pull out a truck, you'll get there faster.

The Truck "Pounder" is stuck on the carpark vinewood hills when spawned in the first parking Lot, because it has no power to driver the steepness. It barely comes up the hill without swing. It's a truck, but trucks have an engine that can handle low speed acceleration up hill in the end. I'm not sure if there is a variable of low speed power/acceleration uphill, but if so, it needs some love.

i like the new changes that you made to custom the Ninja H2 motorbike just wanted to feedback that with the new chassis kit the front headlight is not visible and does not work also the bike is not able to be painted, not sure if thats meant to be like that 

The Harley Davidson Dyna Enforcer fuel is an issue, it seems to run out faster than any other bike. Been testing it against the R1, Road Glide and several others. They all seem to run out quickly. But the Dyna which has the same fuel tank eats fuel faster than any other.

The Truck "Pounder" is stuck on the carpark vinewood hills when spawned in the first parking Lot, because it has no power to driver the steepness. It barely comes up the hill without swing. It's a truck, but trucks have an engine that can handle low speed acceleration up hill in the end. I'm not sure if there is a variable of low speed power/acceleration uphill, but if so, it needs some love.
have you tried to rev the engine to get up?

The R34 Skyline used to go way above 200mph and I understand why it doesn't anymore but it was put on a pedestal and for good reason. With that came a hefty price tag. I feel that everyone that paid that for them has now been shafted due to its top speed is 138 (flat, not including on "bumps" because that's stupid). Even stock it has a top speed of around 165 but then if we think about how most would fully upgrade it and if we estimate it would have around 6-700bhp then we could probably say that it should reach about 190-200 and I think that should be about the same here. Its a hell of a car and I would love to see it drive like it should.

the Mazda RX-7 has quite a few issues atm.

You teleport into the car rather than opening doors.

Can't get a second person into the car unless they go into the driver's seat and then manually swap seats.

The headlights only light up like 2ft forward so they may as well not be there.

Also there's no option for no livery on the car which in my opinion is really bad.

Bikes like the R1, H2, CBR, R6 are supposed to be stupid fast, that is quite literally the point of a "super sport" bike. They are really quick and handle really well but are dangerous, I understand why you changed them for balancing but being that they are so dangerous and you WILL die if you crash, they need to be near to what they used to be. same for a lot of the bikes. They should be quicker than cars because they are lighter and still powerful af. Also why you changed the R1 to handle extremely badly is beyond me because it makes bikes as a whole boring to ride and play.

Car: Annis ZR350 (local RX-7)

Acceleration:  slow 

Handling: good

Top-Speed: ~115mph (currently) 

Thats the status right now and its way too slow for that type of car. And I'm not moaning because I want to outrun someone 🙂

It is currently a Sports car. I would suggest its a Racing Car, because the real deal RX-7 is one. 

I have no comparison currently, but it is def. too slow for the type of car especially in acceleration. Its a small car and has a powerful enough engine for competition. 

ha

The stats are not really the ingame reality tbh. 

7b08f3e07d844e35074c320cf51a349c.png

Hey I believe the BMW M4 and the M4 Duke GTS have the same stats under [Sports] Both are on 25 acceleration and 135mph top speed which makes them carbon copies however the duke was one of the fastest cars in the city and could do with having a class up or some stats to differenciate it from its little bro. 

Thanks

jr 

Ferrari 458 has had a paint job scuff for a long time, some parts of it are way darker than others and its unrelated to primary or secondary colour. (almost just looks dirty) Here's some pictures of what I mean, (baring in mind the Ferrari has just been cleaned so it should have no blemishes).

https://imgur.com/a/ii5ygbK

Bodhi (surf Offroader)

Bought one today as it was cheap and fits the look i wanted for my park ranger guy.

The car drives like a dream for what it is but either driving off road absolutely destroys it or my driving is whats doing it. Done park ranger missions for about 1hour and 30 mins and had to repair the car either 2 or even 3 times. Ive never had to do this with any car before on the server.

Can you please look at toughening it up in terms of durability and damage resistance. I dont have armour on it yet but it feels incredibly brittle.

Back