What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle storage bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Big_Red

Steam ID: 76561198989703520

Character ID: 62348

When did this happen: 01/12/23

Summary: Vehicle storage bug

Full Description:
I previously opened a claim after having issues with disappearing items in my Ferrari. I then closed this due to not worth you guys wasting time on the value of what was lost.

I used my Ferrari 458 on 12/01/2023 in the evening, I placed my Firearm and ammo into the glovebox and parked at Vanilla Unicorn while I was getting changed at the clothes shop. I then left the car in the park as I got a lift back to the club.

I have then only gone to the car today (14/01) to take those items back and they are also now gone.
Please can someone check the logs to confirm this as I have no recordings, as I only clip with medal not run it full time. So I would of had no reason to clip me putting items away.
It was between 2030hrs - 2300hrs if that shortens the frame for you.

TO NOTE - from previous requests

CAR - Ferrari 4548
PLATE - B1GX R3D

(14/01)
Only had issues since having a private plate installed onto the vehicle.

Would like to add that this doesn't happen instantly, It seems to disappear after a storm.

Unsure if it is making some sort of temporary storage? Like as if since having the plate It think's that it is a local car?

Removing from parking is the correct plate, storing the vehicle is the correct plate.

I have just tested with a smoothie, parked it and then pulled it out and it is fine.

So I have left the smoothie in there now until after storm to see if it eats it again.

Logged back in at 4pm storm (14/01) and the smoothie I placed before storm has now vanished.

I knew I wasn't going insane.

ITEMS FROM MEMORY THAT HAVE BEEN LOST IN ORDER (maybe items before I noticed this was an issue)

87 bags of cocaine + 13 misc items + 2 sets of cones + 1911 pistol + 50 bullets + 1 Fruit smoothie.

All of those items have been lost in that order.

Images / Video's
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/QAhHDR-KUiMFT/d1337izv0WF4?invite=cr-MSxkNHcsMjQ4MjU0OTcs

Only had issues since having a private plate installed onto the vehicle.
From the looks of it the inventory wasn't copied over when your plate was changed, will get this fixed for you. Do you by any chance know the previous plate for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this may be fixed now.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back