What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Viper stuff

Still waiting for this weeks update 👀. Atm viper shop is just a black market with a hunter.

At least it should have viper gear + Advance weapons and some interesting items. It costs 5 times more then advance lol

Still nothing...
Uni, exams, RL

They literally said there was more to come and  no doubt the current position it is in seems rushed(practically stated on dev log by saying more to come and lack of things for it)but just give them time. You wouldn’t be complaining if it was yet to be released and it then releases with everything ppl ant in it later on. Yes I too thought more things would be added sooner but clearly not, just wait. It doesn’t do any damage in its current state so I prefer it here in a partial state than not at all. Just be patient. 

Uni, exams, RL

They literally said there was more to come and  no doubt the current position it is in seems rushed(practically stated on dev log by saying more to come and lack of things for it)but just give them time. You wouldn’t be complaining if it was yet to be released and it then releases with everything ppl ant in it later on. Yes I too thought more things would be added sooner but clearly not, just wait. It doesn’t do any damage in its current state so I prefer it here in a partial state than not at all. Just be patient. 
How many seconds does it take to add something to a shop? It's not the coding that's taking a while, it's deciding what they want to add.

Uni, exams, RL

Another big update but I dont think they gonna add anything for rebels anytime soon. All the updates are about Police and Posaidon and it looks like we dont have any updates  in close the future . NHS and Rebels are just second class citizens😁 They didnt even fix the Viper shop spawning inside urenium field lol

How many seconds does it take to add something to a shop? It's not the coding that's taking a while, it's deciding what they want to add.
And you would know that how?

For your information you are completely wrong, it is the coding and the testing that takes the longest our choices on what to implement is rather streamlined.

Another big update but I dont think they gonna add anything for rebels anytime soon. All the updates are about Police and Posaidon and it looks like we dont have any updates  in close the future . NHS and Rebels are just second class citizens😁 They didnt even fix the Viper shop spawning inside urenium field lol
NHS command dont ask for anything like the other factions command do maybe raise that with your command.

Rebel wise they got stuff in the last content update (Snakebite) and Poseidon/Police got very little, if your going to give feedback thats fine but dont make up bullshit because all that means is any feedback you give will just be ignored.

And you would know that how?

For your information you are completely wrong, it is the coding and the testing that takes the longest our choices on what to implement is rather streamlined.
I can't claim to know anything about the coding of this server, but does it really take several months to add only a few items to a shop pad? You wouldn't need to even add them individually, you could just add the preexisting dodgy Dave shop. I'm not saying that this change hasn't happened because of laziness or anything like that, but that the dev team/management are either deciding whether they should add those items or they're prioritising other things.

Viper is just to drain the money of rich players with more money that you can shake a stick at but you don't have to have it unless you want a random spawn, a green hunter and hemtt  and a way to buy prestige levels and finding own houses (hope it is not showing houses of faction members that would be a waste of 3mil). Yes it would be nice to have more stuff you can spend money on like cool new skinned vehicles or aircraft, or more exclusive ones like the hunter 

Couldnt have put it better

Back