What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote for Proxeum!

Proxeum

Vote for Proxeum!

Afternoon citizens of Altis, my name is Proxeum, Managing Director of AEGIS and this is my run for mayor 20/02/2036 - 27/02/2036.

Now onto the good stuff, i could sit here and write paragraph after paragraph of why i should be mayor, i'm not going to do so, i'm going to give just five points as to why i should be in office. Ofcourse there will be more things we can do during my time in the position but i will let you as the people have your say as to what we should do.

• Safer streets: Here at AEGIS we pride ourselves on our profesionalism in protecting and helping the community, if i were to be elected, this would give me more power which i can use to improve the resources of our company, which in turn, helps us be able to help you better.
  • Financial Grants: If i were to be elected, i would personaly hand out financial grants to honest civilians to help them get their business off its feet, to give them a better life on the island.
  • Better health care: Currently as it stands the NHS is severely undermanned, i will do my best to seek out and encourage civilians that i believe could be a credit to the National Health Service.
  • Homeless Shelter: To long have i seen the homeless civilians of Altis spend nights on the street in the harsh weather, i will transform part of my office building into a safe haven for these men, they will be greated with a bed to sleep in and hot food and drinks.
  • Someone to talk to: I will dedicate time and effort to listen to your problems, i will do my best to help you with them and if i can't i will guide you in the right direction, this for me is one of the biggest points, as i feel it's my duty to make your stay on the island pleasant.
I would like to thankyou for your time and even if i don't get elected i will be extremely grateful of those who voted for me.
Proxeum

(I will put my ingame application for mayor in later today)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rollplay in game instead of posting on the forums! Just give a hobo 5k and he will vote for you, this is how we did it..

Lucas :) Of course I'm going to role play it in game also, but there is a mayor section for a reason, I got enjoyment from writing this, also I don't want to pay people to vote for me, I want them to vote for me if they feel I deserve it.

Thank you all :) means alot, will inform you when I put the ingame application in.

I will vote for you as long as you clear up kavala's streets. I can't walk to the bar without getting shot at or having a truck load of drugs bursting into flames in front of my eyes.

I will vote for you as long as you clear up kavala's streets. I can't walk to the bar without getting shot at or having a truck load of drugs bursting into flames in front of my eyes.

Proxeum I will be back home at around 5pm so we can have a chat then if you want.

Back