What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote for Proxeum!

How do you intend to control the hobo's during the day? They like running around and yelling.

You got my vote and i will try to make sure every operative of BWSC vote for you :p Good luck!

You basically forced yourself upon the mayor, I'm too young and naive to understand what was happening!

Also I still wear your undies from time to time.

Heed my warning prox, before it's too late!

Good luck with the campaign btw, what changes do you intend to make? More marmite?

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is a scam and will only use his mayoral powers to benefit Aegis.
throne_of_lies_elf.gif

You basically forced yourself upon the mayor, I'm too young and naive to understand what was happening!

Also I still wear your undies from time to time.

Heed my warning prox, before it's too late!

Good luck with the campaign btw, what changes do you intend to make? More marmite?
If that is what the people want, then i will make it happen! <3

ZVUCoH1.jpg

Aegis and Prox are a great bunch of guys so I don't know how you came to make that statement. They are one of the few gangs that actually stick to, and enforce there gangs code.

if I had not already voted I would have put my mark in the box for him. 

Aegis and Prox are a great bunch of guys so I don't know how you came to make that statement. They are one of the few gangs that actually stick to, and enforce there gangs code.

if I had not already voted I would have put my mark in the box for him.
Thank you for the kind words mate!

Seeing as i got alot of support for this, i'm going to update the main post and re run for mayor, i'll stand a better chance as i haven't posted it so late in the week.

Will put in an update later today and once again, thank you for your support!

youre_awesome_jensen_ackles.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back