What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

War with the poseidon cartel!

Poseidon Air takes that as a challenge to put you in the line of fire and shoot you down to stop the police from gaining intel about our tactics.
Poseidon attacking non hostile targets, I feel like I should be surprised but I'm not. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
The Politically Neutral, Majoritivly Bulletproof Black Evac Van (PNMBEV) is ready for service 🙂

giphy.gif

What will this war achieve. You prove your point by killing more and more people, sounds like you need to be put out of office, as it clearly states here that you care for your own agenda not the peoples. You are not the mayor you claim to be. ​

What will this war achieve. You prove your point by killing more and more people, sounds like you need to be put out of office, as it clearly states here that you care for your own agenda not the peoples. You are not the mayor you claim to be. ​
Of course you'd know about having wars with factions wouldn't you General Fabreeze. 😉

Poseidon Air takes that as a challenge to put you in the line of fire and shoot you down to stop the police from gaining intel about our tactics.
Intel has been gathered regarding your tactic to shoot down our I99

We just did the strike on advence wepons en we totaly out nummer them we are now planning the second strike!!! I whas hit Rly bad in my head but i survived and im healing at a secred location the second strike Will be soon!!!

We just did the strike on advence wepons en we totaly out nummer them we are now planning the second strike!!! I whas hit Rly bad in my head but i survived and im healing at a secred location the second strike Will be soon!!!
I do hope you have a good window contractor (; 

I thought we killed all of you, you must of sneaked out the back when we werent looking. 😉

Oh great, more gunfights. If you seek me, I'll be that dude driving away of the place when the gunfight gets called in.

Whongcheng! What have I told you about filming on Nana June's porch?! She won't be happy when she gets home to see your bunny slippers lying around and the paddling pool upside down 😧

Back