What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons loose durability in a container

Status
Not open for further replies.

zycho

i feel that this needs to be changed as it does not make sense personally. Not only do you have to worry about pillbox taking your guns but now your container is also nibbling at your guns. I understand that nhs taking guns has been reduced but if i am going on my experience that makes 0 difference as i have witnessed people loose guns one after the other 5 times in a row and was told buy staff that it is unlucky.  Taking into consideration how many hours it takes to save for a gun, the graft needed to taxi or sell drugs. If the weapons are stored in a container or evidence bag for example then it wont lose durability. This would have more of an impact on new players who have just spent 4 hours grafting to buy that 1 m19 for it to break in a couple of months or loose it to pillbox because you fell through the map and your medal decides not to work.  

Start using melee weapons, and only buy guns when and if you need them. I.E. Rob a bank, going to kidnap a target etc...

Sorry, -1 from me

I agree with it losing durability when using it but when kept in a house or locker shouldn’t affect it 

Don't carry guns, don't store guns.

If you need a gun, contact someone to buy then use it.
People selling guns also need to store guns?
I wouldn't mind having guns decay or break when using them.
But having them break by storing them is just a desperate half assed solution to remove guns from the server. 

Guns should lose durability while used not while stored away if anything the guns stored away should be cleaned but shouldn't be losing durability over time 

People selling guns also need to store guns?
I wouldn't mind having guns decay or break when using them.
But having them break by storing them is just a desperate half assed solution to remove guns from the server. 
Better sell them when they're pristine for more money!

So keep "Big" weapons in containers where they still decay and as gang members run around with a shovel? 
What is the most used weapon in the UK during gang fights?

• Haha
Reactions: Fet
Should this not be a post on this rather than a separate suggestion?

What is the most used weapon in the UK during gang fights?
The argument of realism as always, out of curiosity when are leg cuffs used in the UK, i might not be from there but i doubt everyone gets their feet cuffed 

The argument of realism as always, out of curiosity when are leg cuffs used in the UK, i might not be from there but i doubt everyone gets their feet cuffed 
TgycMkH.png

'everyone' is an overstatement. If you are continuously getting leg restrained by Police, please open a ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back