What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Wedding Guest list.

Charlie Pollin 

Manny years in security would love to do it again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Schmitty. I am good friends with Nosey and we have been friends for a long time and i would love to see her on the happiest day of her life and hope to get an invite.
If I'm allowed, I'd love to have Schmitty on the wedding! c;

if Ascension are allowed i'll gladly attend! (will bring chinese fireworks)

the wedding will be held in unmc lands at the church of asmin , all guests will be asked to pass through a checkpoint where all weapons will be confiscated so if possible please come unarmed

Uh im definitely not a cop :D but I know quite a bit about crocodiles and anaconda's ! I can keep the party entertained until the wedding takes place ;) Ask around about my stories!

If anyone can't be at the wedding I will be have a live video feed. Check out twitch.tv/progamingdivision 

but if your at the wedding we are all a bunch of lucky fuckers. @eval_betty @Nosey

See you all

Last edited by a moderator:
Me vlad vodka as an ex UNMC member would like to attend the wedding, seeing as i've been invold with helping you a couple of times <3

I would love to attend the wedding as i hear the buffet is one not to miss, i'm also good at drinking all the free champagne :D

@Nosey awww finally getting married I'm so proud of you my daughter
1f62d.png
1f499.png
@Scott S we should get married next ❤️😍😂

I hear the MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN are comming and I wish to bring the salt and hype to the church.

Are +1s allowed? I have an extremely close friend attending and would love to accompany him.

Back