What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wedding Guest list.

Charlie Pollin 

Manny years in security would love to do it again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Schmitty. I am good friends with Nosey and we have been friends for a long time and i would love to see her on the happiest day of her life and hope to get an invite.
If I'm allowed, I'd love to have Schmitty on the wedding! c;

if Ascension are allowed i'll gladly attend! (will bring chinese fireworks)

the wedding will be held in unmc lands at the church of asmin , all guests will be asked to pass through a checkpoint where all weapons will be confiscated so if possible please come unarmed

Uh im definitely not a cop :D but I know quite a bit about crocodiles and anaconda's ! I can keep the party entertained until the wedding takes place ;) Ask around about my stories!

If anyone can't be at the wedding I will be have a live video feed. Check out twitch.tv/progamingdivision 

but if your at the wedding we are all a bunch of lucky fuckers. @eval_betty @Nosey

See you all

Last edited by a moderator:
Me vlad vodka as an ex UNMC member would like to attend the wedding, seeing as i've been invold with helping you a couple of times <3

I would love to attend the wedding as i hear the buffet is one not to miss, i'm also good at drinking all the free champagne :D

@Nosey awww finally getting married I'm so proud of you my daughter
1f62d.png
1f499.png
@Scott S we should get married next ❤️😍😂

I hear the MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN are comming and I wish to bring the salt and hype to the church.

Are +1s allowed? I have an extremely close friend attending and would love to accompany him.

Back