What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wedding Server Event (RedZone™)

What time?

• 18:00 Before Restart

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • 20:00 Restart

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You scrapped my Prowler sir

You will be a sacrifice if i should so see you 🙂
No man can kill me.

also I do believe you have that prowler back and as a member of SPG you don't want your protectors your enemy and thus the ones  involved in my kidnapping will pay the price for their treachery unless forgiveness and mutual understanding is struck before the red wedding I mean the wedding 

Last edited by a moderator:
No man can kill me.

also I do believe you have that prowler back and as a member of SPG you don't want your protectors your enemy and thus the ones  involved in my kidnapping will pay the price for their treachery unless forgiveness and mutual understanding is struck before the red wedding I mean the wedding 
he already has protectors that id say are much more qualified in protecting than the wannabe "special" unit

Wouldn't have missed this for the world sadly i cannot attend i am deeply apologetic to the brides  

@Everyone The Wedding is Tomorrow at the 8 o'clock restart at NERI Church (South of Kavala)

All are welcome

The Redzone will be confirmed tomorrow. If the Redzone does not happen then good ole initiations will work fine after the ceremony. 

SPG will be be protecting the venue and will be actively enforcing the law.

10 mil to whoever can kill me.

@Everyone The Wedding is Tomorrow at the 8 o'clock restart at NERI Church (South of Kavala)

All are welcome

The Redzone will be confirmed tomorrow. If the Redzone does not happen then good ole initiations will work fine after the ceremony. 

SPG will be be protecting the venue and will be actively enforcing the law.

10 mil to whoever can kill me.
Does the 10 mil count if i kill you? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back