What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well, It's been fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayray Holder

Commissar
So yeah, I've had a lot of fun being back on RPUK earlier this year(joined in 2017). I've met some amazing people since i first joined and made some life long friends that i keep in contact with nearly every week and that's probably one of the best things about this community, and my thanks for that is endless.

I haven't been enjoying Arma, there's other games I enjoy, and i genuinely don't think i'll be coming here as I normally would. I might give our FiveM server a go one day, who knows. But for now i don't intend on coming back until Arma 4 is a thing, which I hope RPUK is jumping on to if it's ever announced. 

Anyways, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a good new years. 

I wish RPUK the best of luck moving forward. 

Cya, 

Jayray

it was fun chatting with you whenever we did talk, have fun on whatever you're gonna do and i hope you enjoy it

All the best Jayray, thanks for looking after me when I first joined the server, you know where I am if you ever want a chat or a few games! 

Take it easy big man ❤️

Later Jayray take it easy, have a good christmas and all the best for the new year!. 

Farewell Jayray..! Take care mate - And merry christmas to you too!

Ill miss our encounters dude, Take it easy mate hope you have a great Christmas and new yeah all the best. Giz a shout on steam i fyeah wanna chat or catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back