What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well See You Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Hello Guys, Most of you know me as TheCap who robs diamonds, (true) but today i need to make a general decision as my future comes into play. Recently for the past 3-4 weeks, IRL has been kicking in and out of my gaming life. I have got studies to deal with, girlfriend wants more attention from me, and family and friends want to spend time with me, now this made me come to a decision where i need to decide, i either continue playing on RPUK and ignore all of that, or i stop playing RPUK and focus on IRL. Obviously im choosing the IRL.

I dont know how long ill be gone for, but its for sure going to be a while, id say either 3-4 months or even 6-8 months. As i want to be a commercial pilot, i need to work on a couple of stuff first, ive got my PPL (Private Pilots License). Im very close to getting my CPL (commercial pilots license), as soon as i have it, im going to these following airlines for applications:

KLM/Emirates/Qatar Airways/Air France/New Zealand Airways/Qantas/British Airways/ or EasyJet.

After all my applications are sent off, im waiting for all to be replied to and will have a look at them, my hope is that i can join emirates as a full time pilot. 

So as you can see i have a lot of work ahead of me, and i think this should be easier for me.

So as my final words before i post this, i will be on TS most of the time, but will mostly have the AFK message, you can still message me and ETC... I will "Very Rarely" play on the server, but not much from there. So i just want to thank, The Altis Police Force for the great times i had there, I want to thank Poseidon for allowing me to enjoy myself there, I want to thank NHS for allowing me to RP with downed people and generally everyone, Id Like to Thank SOS for giving me a amazing time in the gang.

Thank you to ALLLLL my friends for the wonderful time you gave me, and i shall see you in zipties ;), have a good one guys and again a very big thanks to my friends and the RPUK staff for allowing me to have a wonderful time on this community.

Cya Guys 😉 (See You In Zipties)

So sad o see you go, have a good one and Crashes in sea "Holy fucking flying rat penis!"

Good luck to you cap May the road take you where you want to go,

All the best

Mike

Good luck to you cap May the road take you where you want to go,

All the best

Mike

Good luck cap, best of my wishes to you and i hope to hear your name in the comms when i am flying around.

❤️ 

❤️ 

❤️ 

good bye man its been great with you having good laughs and stuff see you soon mate (hopefully)

Thanks alot Miyagi

Good luck man

I sure hope for an RPUK discount code off flights on whichever airline you manage to get into 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back