What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well. That was some interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are who exactly?
And who are you exactly? Oh thats right, the impatient guy who knocked me out just for my nato helmet and LRPS. 

I hadnt finished RP with the medic as we were still discussing stuff about myself and him.

PLUS who are you to call me a hobo when you were the ones who waited for me to be revived XD, that says something about yourself. 

Plus I'm very sure that if I took this to an admin they would say that it was in fact shit RP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

K I E R A N- 'We've got guys in the area'

Me in my head - 'Aye I bet ye have. But watch out av got a feckin medic in the vicinity' 

"user was knocked out by random guy swagzz" - shows how much ye are important

Last edited by a moderator:
And who are you exactly? Oh thats right, the impatient guy who knocked me out just for my nato helmet and LRPS. 

I hadnt finished RP with the medic as we were still discussing stuff about myself and him.

PLUS who are you to call me a hobo when you were the ones who waited for me to be revived XD, that says something about yourself. 

Plus I'm very sure that if I took this to an admin they would say that it was in fact shit RP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

K I E R A N- 'We've got guys in the area'

Me in my head - 'Aye I bet ye have. But watch out av got a feckin medic in the vicinity' 

"user was knocked out by random guy swagzz" - shows how much ye are important
Don't carry gear you can't afford to lose, i'm sure if you were held up for a MK20 and a Builder's hat you would not have made this post. You had every chance to create proper roleplay but all we got was salty replies and pleading, learn to deal with these things in a positive way. RP is a two sided thing, if you don't want to play ball then we cannot give you "top notch" roleplay. No rule was broken, it was minimal only because we thought someone who had that much money in gear would have been part of a large group and we wanted in and out ASAP.

Don't carry gear you can't afford to lose, i'm sure if you were held up for a MK20 and a Builder's hat you would not have made this post. You had every chance to create proper roleplay but all we got was salty replies and pleading, learn to deal with these things in a positive way. RP is a two sided thing, if you don't want to play ball then we cannot give you "top notch" roleplay. No rule was broken, it was minimal only because we thought someone who had that much money in gear would have been part of a large group and we wanted in and out ASAP.
EHHHHHHHH. No. I don't care about the gear if that wasn't already clear. It can be replaced.

oh and btw. Drop yourself in the shit why don't you with ' RP is a two-sided thing, if you don't want to play ball then we cannot give you "top notch" roleplay'

TOP NOTCH. I'm pretty sure the main rule is to give top-notch roleplay. I was trying to work things out, you know, ROLEPLAY, and you have me on the floor within ten seconds.

And also, if you think someone's part of a large group, it doesn't give you the right to just give shit roleplay and fuck off as quickly as possible. If an admin were to see what you've just said and go, 'Oh, well there's the evidence I guess" *delet*.

Again. A nobody.😽..

Eh, I don't like how heated this is getting but this is a roleplay server and in this example the roleplay is embarrassingly poor and it seems like people are trying to feel powerful and dominant when really this person was just trying to RP with the medic. Could have at the very least waited for the medic to be done haggling or perhaps join in yourself.

A friend and I had a situation not too long ago where we took a truck full of rat kebabs to be blessed at the Kavala Church (drug dealer) as we were having no luck selling them to the people of Altis. We were armed with nothing but a flare gun to signal to other rat kebab salesman that we are in trouble. We mostly got amazing RP from cops and rebels until this one person accused us of trolling and baiting initiation. He was about to execute us giving us no time to roleplay until we were let go when an actual target came by.

It's quite sad to see the standard of roleplay drop to this level and be considered okay by anyone, this is a roleplay community, not a wasteland server. By all means, rob the person but try to provide some interesting RP and show some respect to the situation that they're in.

Eh, I don't like how heated this is getting but this is a roleplay server and in this example, the roleplay is embarrassingly poor and it seems like people are trying to feel powerful and dominant when really this person was just trying to RP with the medic. Could have at the very least waited for the medic to be done haggling or perhaps join in yourself.

Thank you for finally nailing it on the head. Literally, the reason was to show the poor RP and not the want for sympathy. It goes to show how blind some people are to their own ignorance

Eh, I don't like how heated this is getting but this is a roleplay server and in this example the roleplay is embarrassingly poor and it seems like people are trying to feel powerful and dominant when really this person was just trying to RP with the medic. Could have at the very least waited for the medic to be done haggling or perhaps join in yourself.

A friend and I had a situation not too long ago where we took a truck full of rat kebabs to be blessed at the Kavala Church (drug dealer) as we were having no luck selling them to the people of Altis. We were armed with nothing but a flare gun to signal to other rat kebab salesman that we are in trouble. We mostly got amazing RP from cops and rebels until this one person accused us of trolling and baiting initiation. He was about to execute us giving us no time to roleplay until we were let go when an actual target came by.

It's quite sad to see the standard of roleplay drop to this level and be considered okay by anyone, this is a roleplay community, not a wasteland server. By all means, rob the person but try to provide some interesting RP and show some respect to the situation that they're in.
This.

Some people get away for too long with minimum Roleplay. Gonna pass this vid to our staff leads for them to look at and take any appropriate action depending on previous warnings and bans and whatnot. 

In my eyes this just isnt roleplay.....

Roleplay as i know it always should have two sides.... this just wasnt! 

I'm sure if you were to zip tie this guy take him away to the top of a hill make him sing....or some other crazy daft shit this post mabye wouldnt of been made!

i feel that the RP as shown is such a common thing to see at the moment on the servers and needs to stop!

and for the record nobody in this community is a nobody!

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ
Okay, where do I start.

First off, I'm sad to see staff didn't pick up on this post a lot earlier. 

Reading through and watching the video i have to say this is shocking, it's just a pure case of ruining someone's roleplay for a virtual yes virtual scope... I couldn't believe it either.

Must admit @Caboose I understand your actions here and posting the video to save it from going to a report but doing this does cause quite a bit of drama, especially when they people don't even defend them selves and comment stuff like this;

Still have that MK1 tbf, just saying fishing for sympathy on the forums is pretty low but hobos have to be hobos I guess😽
And you are who exactly?
No apology for ruining his experience? Just face palms and "Don't carry gear you can't afford to lose"

Reviewing everything, my initial thought was to warn due to this not being a report and done correctly. However I am going to take action because it's not the first time I've seen or heard occurrences like this.

@K I E R A N It's pretty hard to give someone a chance who already has 3 bans and 3 warnings on their account.

@Swaghetto Ex UNMC and thinking this roleplay and scenario is acceptable?  

@Caboose  You are not to post things like this that may cause drama, please go through the correct procedures if you are unhappy with situations like this. I know getting them banned is not your intention.

Let this be a lesson to those who just want to bare minimum roleplay and ruin others experiences over some virtual gear.

76561198332091593 - K I E R A N - Poor Roleplay - 07/03/18

76561198145711953 - sw4gg - Poor Roleplay - 07/03/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back