What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you miss about RPUK?

I miss coke fields. I miss money washing. I miss Fleeca banks. I miss the old Aztecas. I miss being able to sell your car to any dealership, so you'd pop round to different ones for a bargain. I miss gangs being gangs and not best mates with shitty alliances. I miss police chases and not just being yelled "taser trained officer hands up" then threatened with mega fines, scrapping of cars and day long prison sentences. I miss the old G6 that loved corruption and having a laugh around the city not just nerdy mall cops in prison. I miss Bean Machine being the hang out spot for everyone. I miss the time before imports when cars felt rare. I miss the time before everyone including your local crack head baldy had a standard and guns seemed rare. I miss the lost being a terrifying biker gang that would kick off if you looked at their bike funny and not just a social club of business and car dealership owners. I miss Pony. I miss the NCA. I miss LS drillas. I miss the old father Augustus that would stream and have a thousand scousers harassing him. I miss not lagging in legion square. I miss the MILFs on MILF block with muskets.
preach it sister

@Axel Villa

200.gif

Bring Back 2021 Rpuk when guns were cheap and the servers eco was not fucked. 

The Arma redzones and AR :((

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ji
Lower legion vibes and the police force under was it J Shephard handed us some pretty sick storylines. still - server today is pretty awesome.

Definitely how social fishing used to be, head to a spot, having 10/20 others there, all being freindly, and if you wanted a quick buck you just ask all the ones fishing just for sharks "hey can I have this box of fish your going to throw away"

That and being a part of the Vikings, I miss those guys

Back