What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you miss about RPUK?

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Checking a barn door and it swings open. Best feeling ever. 

I miss coke fields. I miss money washing. I miss Fleeca banks. I miss the old Aztecas. I miss being able to sell your car to any dealership, so you'd pop round to different ones for a bargain. I miss gangs being gangs and not best mates with shitty alliances. I miss police chases and not just being yelled "taser trained officer hands up" then threatened with mega fines, scrapping of cars and day long prison sentences. I miss the old G6 that loved corruption and having a laugh around the city not just nerdy mall cops in prison. I miss Bean Machine being the hang out spot for everyone. I miss the time before imports when cars felt rare. I miss the time before everyone including your local crack head baldy had a standard and guns seemed rare. I miss the lost being a terrifying biker gang that would kick off if you looked at their bike funny and not just a social club of business and car dealership owners. I miss Pony. I miss the NCA. I miss LS drillas. I miss the old father Augustus that would stream and have a thousand scousers harassing him. I miss not lagging in legion square. I miss the MILFs on MILF block with muskets.
u remember the milfs i lit started that as a piss take and sean glasgow was second hand man we went war with ballas then he leads them mad

MY ILLIGAL LIFE FRANCHISE AKA (MILF)

I miss Fishing on a weekend, where everyone is getting pissed and having a laugh or at a shark pool where the entire server is xD 

Back