What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whats the story behind your IGN?

byVELTEN [sEXY]

VELTEN, as in my real last name

byVELTEN, my youtube name, came from me looking for a simple YT name and my friend suggested "byvelten"

by, as in made "by" velten

[sEXY], i made a squad xml in dayz epoch where the tag was SEXY, when people saw it they started calling me SEXY, and i am super sexy of course.

IGN: SneakyMuffin7

No Idea. Whatsoever. It's just strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gertrude Mclovin,

I started playing League of Legends, and was looking for a name that would catch eyes and is unusual, I also hate names with numbers after so i had to think of something original,

I have always used unusual names, and Gertrude came into my head. Mclovin comes from the film SUPERBAD hence the profile pic. 

I put the 2 together and came out with this beauty, i suppose... :)

IGN: Jimmy Corekill

Because I live in Liverpool and Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside (some old crappy soap based a few miles away from my house), is a great role model for citizens, with is wheeling and dealing/drug abuse. Changed it to 'Core' on the spelling so people can pronounce it properly as I prefer cider to wine.

I've been called a benevolent tyrant by my friends and dominate any game requiring intrigue and/or strategy. Therefore I chose Sovereign as a moniker as it is highly uncommon and sounds pleasant.

Sovereign-Definition

noun-a supreme ruler

adjective-posessing supreme or ultimate power

Well obviously my name isn't GrimJam in real life or it might be..... Anyways

Grim- Due to me having a dark sense of humour

Jam- I like to Jam into things (wink wink)

My nick name is Foz and I just added TheMighty before it cause it sounded cool at the time

Happened on it around 2002 me and a few mates used to be DJs during the hayday of Garage music, MCfuture was my gig name so put my first name Jay & future= the 187 bit comes from the last 3 numbers of my then phone number that I used for gig bookings.

I usually use Bezor for my IGN.

Fact behind this is down to me looking like my older brother and I got called miniature bez (his name being graham) anyway I didn't fancy just a three letter word so I put my own spin on it which I've used for many years, alternatively at the slight off chance it's taken I use mrbeza.

The mistake I made on arma 3 was not editing my profile name and thus it uses my first name Jason, nothing worse then having one of you guys call me sergeant Jason in game because it makes my trigger finger twitch as I like to be called Jay, short, sweet and damn right sexual ;)

Wilco has always been my nickname 

I played the game Sleeping Dogs. Then I heard someone telling me that I could "use a pork bun!". This guy had a thick Chinese accent so I went over to him and he told me about how delicious his pork buns were. At the time this was pretty funny and a friend said that he was going to change his Xbox Live name to 'Pork Bun' - which was taken. I then as a joke changed my name to 'Pawk Bun' and that name has stuck by me ever since :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2giwC3AGy8

In game name: CrAzYKILLER

My name is quite random, I was thinking of a cool name when my friends where starting a new clan on the ps3 years ago, I wanted something unique that people would remember and it just popped into my head it was originally TcC_CrAzYKILLER (TcC Being my clan tag) and got to say It's worked, and It sums up my character ingame sometimes, sometimes the craziest moves lead to the best results 

Thankyou everyone for your contributions, I hope that this has helped the community become a little closer getting to know each other much more.

Keep submitting if you haven't already and maybe due to the popularity of the thread we have it pinned in the general chat sub-forum?

My surname is Bermon.

English people kinda prenounce it like Bourbon, Bermoon, or something like that...

So i thought, let's make it a bit italian, Bermone! Maybe easier to prenounce.

But it did not work, so still looking for a super duper kewl IGN...

Suggestions are welcome...

Used to be UrbanGamer, before i had a witchhunt after me for telling an altis life server they had shitty, corrupt cops who couldn't RP and constantly RDM'd.

RealName : Sebastian

Someguy started calling me Sebb when i was 10, since that day i have gone by Sebb

Back