What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When mining give XP per item mined rather then per mining action

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:

When mining you should get XP per each item you mine rather then per each mining action.

Detailed Suggestion:

Since the last update when mining you get XP per each mining action. This means you can get for example 4 ores while getting same XP like you would when you mined one ore before the update. I think this should be changed so it would give the same XP as the number of items you get. Say you get 4 items, you should get 4 times the XP. This would give even more reward to the minigame and would mean people do not have to do so many trips to level up mining, as right now if you are semi good at the minigame it will take thousands of items mined to level up, which i think is just overkill and in a way discourages people from using the minigame as they get more balanced XP if they win only one "round" and that's it.

The Pros:

- more skill based XPing

- make the grind a bit more bearable

The Cons:

- will make people level up mining faster

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Not really, as the changes made will affect everyone in the same way.

*insert the usual "this is my opinion and not the staff team's opinion" thing*

big +1 was about to write up a suggestion like this as just spent 30 minutes mining 500 ore yet only got 0.09 mining skill. As it is it will take around 5500 ores to level up 1 level or approximately 6 hours which is crazy

big +1 was about to write up a suggestion like this as just spent 30 minutes mining 500 ore yet only got 0.09 mining skill. As it is it will take around 5500 ores to level up 1 level or approximately 6 hours which is crazy
What ore did you spend 30 mins mining?

We have made some changes for 8PM please provide feedback 🙂

Still the same as before, no matter how many iron ore you get you only get 0.001 skill level.
It's not the same as before, he increased the skill level you get for each mining action to make it more worth it.

@1A3 no? Or atleast look at the video below; I get 4 iron for 1 swing however my skill only goes up by 0.001

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 hours ago, Matt Stones said:

@1A3 no? Or atleast look at the video below; I get 4 iron for 1 swing however my skill only goes up by 0.001

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yeah... it was originally way lower than 0.001. I didn't mean that he did this suggestion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back