What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When u kill maratek's baby

RAMBEAU

We see a ghosthawk circling our base, and we knew shit was about to get real! 

https://youtu.be/BFOizwTyoxM

... So the server restarts and we spawn in Agios. Understandably AR wasn't too happy about what happend to there ghosthawk.

I see a Taru landing close so i think "Yea.. I'm havin that!"

this is what AR had to say to that idea...

https://youtu.be/TGEBDNtlxlY

I want a Taru, please. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonnna have to say good job by AR all that practise pays off @SIBob you have a great Team 

when 50 cops jump outa a tyru? dayum... put u hands up as high as they go...

I thought the ghosthawk was supposed to get removed together with the armed hellcat? Also i thought they arent allowed to engage on ground targets with the ghosthawk?

You Killed Tony? Time to bring out Gary @Ciaran

Maratek

Oh and i still remember you dropping me off that tower... Which i survived Watch out Rambeau

MY GHOSTHAWK

original.jpg

@SI Bob Erm bob larry is a high class killing / torturing machine so shhh okay? ;)

1:22 2 armed offroads in garage. thought these were gone? @RAMBEAU

And second video, aren't 100RND mags gone too?

I thought the ghosthawk was supposed to get removed together with the armed hellcat? Also i thought they arent allowed to engage on ground targets with the ghosthawk?
yeah we were told when in the unmc that we had no need for our armed hellcat anymore as the ghost hawk was being removed in the next update, but that was never gonna happen as its the police.

yeah we were told when in the unmc that we had no need for our armed hellcat anymore as the ghost hawk was being removed in the next update, but that was never gonna happen as its the police.
Police had Ghosthawk before UNMC. Reason? Defend from trolls and people who constantly land in cities or fly low.
And yes it was supposed to be removed but hasn't happened yet

Police had Ghosthawk before UNMC. Reason? Defend from trolls and people who constantly land in cities or fly low.

And yes it was supposed to be removed but hasn't happened yet
thats why i meant it wasnt gonna happen police need something they can use to deter idiots from ummm being idiots lol

Back