What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When u kill maratek's baby

1:22 2 armed offroads in garage. thought these were gone? @RAMBEAU

And second video, aren't 100RND mags gone too?
evidently not... 

I was never in the unmc, i bought mine of abay.

and regards to the mags i keep finding them in houses i keep breaking into.. i literally found a house full of them. and colonel berets too :)

evidently not... 

I was never in the unmc, i bought mine of abay.

and regards to the mags i keep finding them in houses i keep breaking into.. i literally found a house full of them. and colonel berets too :)
ah okay, you might want to keep an eye out, I believe they are both ment to be out of server

@SGT Ross

Had an ex-UNMC ask if they were ok to have today, as they haven't been taken out I was under the impression they were alright. I've certainly not heard any announcement about them being against server policy / rules etc.

ah okay, you might want to keep an eye out, I believe they are both ment to be out of server
yea im pretty sure there fine. and so they should be, in my opinion its nice to have item's that only long term members will only have, and it also gives incentive to go raiding houses u never know what u might find..

I suppose, all UNMC were told to sell via garage their armed offroads so idk,

I suppose, all UNMC were told to sell via garage their armed offroads so idk,
QtVWLe2.jpg

Who is that officer with that big gun?

Back