What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where to find players to play with?

CSI JAEGARN

Unlinked
Hello there, as my friends are trolls and "dont care" im looking for new "friends" to play with. I dont have very much experience of Altis Life, but have put in like 100-200h maybe, so i know the basics, but i want to learn more.

27y from Sweden, so im a grownup man

Add me on steam if you want to https://steamcommunity.com/id/jaegrlicious/

Try and join Police/NHS or find a gang that fits how you play. And you will find a lot of people to become friends with.

You can have a look in the gang section to find gangs to play with. I recommend the secret service: 

You could interact with players in-game more and invite them to do drugs or such things and then there is a good chance that you might play together again. Then you guys could do the same with someone else and just make friends like that and then just make a gang with them. It shouldn't be hard, you could get a gang with 10+ members in 1 day.

If you're serious about roleplay and want to look at the island from a new perspective try putting in a UNMC application from the bottom of the forums.

We'll find you if you prove yourself as a quality role player. 

Haha love this. It's new blood and all UNMC, rebels and police trying to guide him into their faction. It's pretty cool. 

@Jaegrlicious

My advice to you in not yet to join the police yet, Try the rebel life first, get the experience. You could also try NHS along side it since they allow you to conduct rebel activity whilst OFF-DUTY. 

Browse the forums and apply for a gang, have a read and take your pick. That's how you'll make friends. 

When you think you've experienced rebel enough then you can apply for the police and experience that. Police do not allow any rebel activity whilst OFF-DUTY and on duty. 

There's a lot on offer and you'll make plenty friends from different factions and groups. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha love this. It's new blood and all UNMC, rebels and police trying to guide him into their faction. It's pretty cool. 

@Jaegrlicious

My advice to you in not yet to join the police yet, Try the rebel life first, get the experience. You could also try NHS along side it since they allow you to conduct rebel activity whilst OFF-DUTY. 

Browse the forums and apply for a gang, have a read and take your pick. That's how you'll make friends. 

When you think you've experienced rebel enough then you can apply for the police and experience that. Police do not allow any rebel activity whilst OFF-DUTY and on duty. 

There's a lot on offer and you'll make plenty friends from different factions and groups. 
Yeah, i found my gang for like 4 days ago, and now things where a bit easier and so much more fun! :) Thanks for the advice tho 

Back