What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Who wants a nice 5 million

Phalanx

Myth
Hello, I'm in need of a house after I sold my other for £4,000,000. So I am now in search of a house of any size (Not a Bungalow though) and in a fantastic location, if you have one and would like an easy £5,000,000 the post below or PM me

Duck would make great use of this money, it's very difficult to make entertaining videos about farming ;)  

Edit - Didn't know it was a trade up for a house, I saw "WHO WANTS 5  MILLION" and got over excited, however...I can trade you 5 lock picks (1 million each)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are interested in a house almost on Kavala main road, tell me but some people find the house as more of a bad location than fantastic one, I sadly and practically live in Kavala pub so I think it's fantastic.

@SPC Jeroen I am not giving you sh*t after knocking me out during the "small pocks outbreak" in athira HQ!!! Lol just kidding, how much you want for it? I can give more than 5?

Ah yes, I think I remember your house @Lecter. A nice location. Zeiger and I had a nice little toilet session in your crate. Thanks for that.

Sounds like fun.. 

you reallt want to do that? I mean its your post and Jeroen posted for you :)  

I have one 2 floored capacity of 4 big storage boxes I

Co-Ordinates : 212163

I have a house no one looks for, in an unknown location. It can store enough. Thats about as much info im willing to give out. Hit me up if interested

i have a nice property coming up looking directly over weed processing, gr8 for robbing and spotting, just uploading pics

Back